Page:
icklepurklegirlmember
116 posts

Posted:
Ok...bit of an odd one...
i'm very into my body modification/ritual, and as part of a ritual/performance, I would like to have needles with wicks on inserted in my body...they would need to be very long and would be positioned all down the sides of my body...legs, waist and breasts, potentially arms if that doesnt get in the way.
I want to bend down and light a series of flames all up my body. I'm also considering doing flaming 'wings' in a similar way.

I don't know if this has been done before/is safe/how to make said needles, etc and all advice would be greatly appreciated (even if its 'for the love of god woman, why, why?'! confused)

thanks guys! smile

-spinnin' to the rhythm of the new world order-

AngrabodaBRONZE Member
7 posts

Posted:
For the record, I think this sounds like an awesome idea. Make sure you take some videos for everyone to gawk at whenever you figure out exactly how it's done. Creativity, huzzah!

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
hehe, i just read a great idea.

someone inserted regular play needles, then put candles in the large end. they were just regular candles youd use on a birthday cake and all. seems to me like its quite practical and simple.

cheers, pete hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

Page: