Opheliamember
7 posts

Posted:
Anyone ever attempt to do stunts with poi? flips or tucks? Im too chicken to try! Even with my little tennis balls. what about ground moves such as rolls and stuff? I mean, if people can do back tucks on ice while skating, then why not with a couple of fireballs?

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
talk to Pele...or just check his post in the new moves section on Rolls w/ Poi...its damn impressive..Super'

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
"HIS" Super???? I am a girl damn it!!!!!! wink I *really* need to get those pictures in don't I? I am such a procrastinator! smileYup Ground Rolling was the name of the thread and somewhere there is a thread which talked about one handed and no handed cartwheels/flips as well. Yes, they are possible and fun too!Happy Flippy Fun from the FEMALE...------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

fireflymember
52 posts

Posted:
hey superman,are you sleeping?i'm new on the board but i figured already out that pele is a girl!never mind,thanx for a good laugh!f.

frank bentzin

FireSpiritSILVER Member
Classic 90's Fire Dancer... Poi, Staff, Doubles, and Breathing
743 posts

Posted:
Hehehe, Super where have you been? You guys kill me grin

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
IT CONSUMES, AND DISTROYS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!