Forums > Meet Others > East Sussex Fire Collective?

Login/Join to Participate

IgnitionTerminalsGOLD Member
20 posts

Posted:
A couple of Fire Troupes in Eastbourne have got together in the last year and are looking at creating a kind of Fire Collective, a group of individual spinners or troupes that meet regularly to spin. The upshot of this is that people would be able to join in as and when, and possibly with a view to performing, depending on wether you can make it/ feel like it, or just want to spin for fun. Just putting feelers out, nothing has been confirmed as yet, but just wondered if anyone would be interested in this? We are based in Eastbourne and the surrounding area...
Cheers

FORCE CHIP - IGNITION!

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Interested!

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

IgnitionTerminalsGOLD Member
20 posts

Posted:
groovy. Well we meet every week (weather and work permitting) in Eastbourne at moment. Thursday next week at 8pm, if you would like to come along. If it not possible cos of traelling that ok, we can sort another meet maybe? We were going to try and establish wednesday every week shortly, but maybe not always in the same town.
so...what do you do spinny wise?

FORCE CHIP - IGNITION!

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Hey Marc, sorry I havn't been in touch recently. Have been a very busy girl at college hug
Will do my best to make it up to your birthday, with others. Hope you and penny are all well and groovy?

You know for sure that the Aimée part of hastings spin will more than deffinatly be up for it smile

see you soon xx