Page:
Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
I got a new garden shed and I'm so happy! bounce I'm more pleased with my very own first shed than when I bought the house last year umm

Does that make me sad? ubblol

'The last rays of crimson on the spindle tree as the cerise fruit splits and reveals its orange seeds in a gloriously clashing colour scheme no-one would ever dare to wear'
Euonymous Europeus

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
Brian??? No way - I just couldn't have anyone in my life called Brian! (apologies to Brians everywhere for the blatantly groundless discrimination redface ) And anyway a friend has a dog called Brian umm

Oddly, Stanley seems to be sticking - so Stanley it is. 1337 you're right, it's a male bastion and I have male things like power tools in it Grrr and will do male type things like sawing wood n stuff in it - assuming i don't manage to find myself a man to do them that is ubblol

Mind you it looks decidedly 'pretty' with Bee lights over the door and blue lights in the hedge......

'The last rays of crimson on the spindle tree as the cerise fruit splits and reveals its orange seeds in a gloriously clashing colour scheme no-one would ever dare to wear'
Euonymous Europeus

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Written by:

Mind you it looks decidedly 'pretty' with Bee lights over the door and blue lights in the hedge......

lol maybie your sheds gay!

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
Now that I can deal with - aesthetically aware testosterone ubblol

Euonymous Europeus

the_poierSILVER Member
the 1337 poier
346 posts

Posted:
Written by: Brit_Joe

Written by:

lol maybie your sheds gay!

ubblol

ive got a fuzzbox and im not afraid to use it
R.I.P. gayfest

Page: