lasersurgeGOLD Member
100 posts

Posted:
Hey anyone out there in Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest, Bucharest, Sofia and Athens? Shall be doing a two month trip with Mieke through these no doubt awesome places and the areas around them.
To meet up with any locals to play, or anyone else travelling in those parts would be way cool.
Travelling from 10th Sept to 9th November
Transilvania biggrin

people are people

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
babajaga and vanize live in germany and are both loverly ppl smile

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

lasersurgeGOLD Member
100 posts

Posted:
Yeah, hopefully things will work out for us to catch Vanize, we met at falmouth and he was ace
We just spent a week in germany and met some people spinning at the Köln RingFest which was cool. It was awesome to see Jochen again, the guy who showed me fire, and be able to teach him some things biggrin

people are people

baton dancerMember
15 posts

Posted:
Hi there, when you come to Sofia, we can make a fire twirling night during your stay in Bulgaria smile)i think it'll be cool. bye see you

lasersurgeGOLD Member
100 posts

Posted:
that will be excellent!!!
smile

people are people

baton dancerMember
15 posts

Posted:
no doubt:)