Forums > Social Chat > Im being dragged off to Anglesey nooooooooooooo!

Login/Join to Participate

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Basicly if I cant find a job and find a place to live within erm 5 maybie 6 months I will have to move to Angelsey with my parents couse there old and stupid and middle aged and want to retire in a boring ass island with one corner shop anda post office on it and one gravel road running through and around it...oh and they wanna open a cafe, and yes they will expect me to help them out ptsssh (will suggest they call it The Raw Egg)

Erm so yeah if I have to go are there any spinners near there? At least ONE minutely good thing might come off it....grrrrr

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

the_poierSILVER Member
the 1337 poier
346 posts

Posted:
im not from near there but good luck...wait is angelsea in scotland? *gag* well i have nothing against scotland...it would be good if it werent full of scottish people...

ive got a fuzzbox and im not afraid to use it
R.I.P. gayfest

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
lol its an island off wales somewhere, the north I think.

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Is it near Pevensey. Always wanted to go to Pevensey. Probably might not want to live there though

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
*goes crazy* I dont wanna live there either trust me...maybie this is all a cunning plan from my parents to get my ass in gear and get out the house once and for all lol

Ptfff dont ask me where it is I choose not to bother learning where anything outside the blackburn/darwen area is ecactly unless I ABSOLUTLY need too, mainly couse I cant be assed to ubbrollsmile

LemonkeyStalking amidst the desert, carrying an oversized scalpel...
1,019 posts

Posted:
There's some interesting Geology in Anglesey.

That's where they dragged a load of B.Sc Geologists if I remember rightly.

Willy - is bad for your health...

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Some nice history at Pevensey too. Hastings as well, but I am told Thetford is a but dodgy. wink

Mind you England has more history than is fair for such a little Island.

Maybe it is a message from your folks Joe wink

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu