bairie fenlord high king of swingers *(now defunct)**(but will rise again ! !)*
165 posts

Posted:
Wiltshire is great, it really is ! The rolling hills, ancient stones and earthworks and not to mention crop circles and the like !
Wicked stuff ! But are there any spinners here ???
I'm guessing there are !
anyway if your from wiltshire, post.
if you want to visit wiltshire, post.
if you've heard of wiltshire, post !
why not visit : www.thisiswiltshire.co.uk
anyway i move to my new domicile in devisez tomorrow or so and i have no car frown so i expect i shall be spinning by the pond then !
xxx
b

fly fairies, fly high, fly wide and take no prisoners !!!!!!

SebPenguin of Mass Destruction and Tricky Bugger to the court of Claire the Askew
643 posts

Posted:
You're in Wiltshire? Congratulations, you're in the presence of greatness. wink Terry Pratchett of the Discworld series lives somewhere thereabouts, perhaps you can see him at the shops and point incredibly rudely. :P

Chucks nuns
Property of mynci and blu_valley, and proud of it.

Helz BellzSILVER Member
lovin' it...
2,444 posts

Posted:
hug

I've heard of Wiltshire biggrin not exactly sure where it is though....

Good to have you back in the yoooo-kay Ben..... any chance of a trip to london soon???? Be wicked to see you again!

Mucho hugs and kisses

hug kiss kiss hug

Live well, love much, laugh often...

Official O.B.E.S.E. cheerleader

bairie fenlord high king of swingers *(now defunct)**(but will rise again ! !)*
165 posts

Posted:
is the pond called the crammer ???
Just bumped in to terry we had a great big sp***f then fell in the pond ! he's gonna write a novel about it !
and ms. Bells I'm not so sure as to when i shall be next london bound although i am sure it's inevitable ! keep me posted for fun things that you are up to though and it may be sooner than i think !
anyway it's good to be back !
come on you wiltshire twirlheads ! they sell poi in the trinket box in swindon now so you must be here somewhere !

fly fairies, fly high, fly wide and take no prisoners !!!!!!

Arty FartyBRONZE Member
I wear yellow on monday
551 posts

Posted:
i have a spinning friend who lives in the shire of wilts, her name is blaize, maybe you know her? she lives in a cottage with a thatch roof and a pool- im sure there are no other places like that in wiltshire are there. im actual fact, maybe you are blaizy?

*checks your details*

*sees you are male*

anyway, good luck finding that cottage. she knows jamie handover if this helps, which im sure it doesnt

mmmmm, dodo do do la la la l a shaaaaamoan la do dod o o

You'll find me on the dance floor

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
ooooooo You've been to the trinket box.... they sell poi in blue banana aswell... have a circus skillz club on a tuesday (altho its the last official one for the summer tonight) the best place to get all your spinny glowy twirly things is ATB shop. xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.