KupschSILVER Member
163 posts

Posted:
Hello, Im in need of desperate help. are there any people into hoops in the uk? where are u? all the hooping websites are based in the usa. if there is anyone (anyone!) particularly in scotland please PM me! i feel so lonely hooping all by myself. and im rubbish too because ive noone to play with and learn with.

i just want to know that your there and i have not adopted this hooby myself.

very sad....

sheils x

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Molly is a Scottish Hooper. Try saying hi in her intro thread [Old link] She is away at the moment so it might take her a couple of days to reply. biggrin Hope that helps!

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
smile

a hop answering service, i love it

biggrin

Love is the law.

KupschSILVER Member
163 posts

Posted:
what u mean ado-p?
cheers skulduggery i will try molly.

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
dont mind me, im just being silly and unhelpfull.

i thought it was very sweet that skully replied in molly's absence...

please leave a message after the beep. smile

Love is the law.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
oops sorry. Maybe I shouldn't have done that. Maybe Molly is a secret agent of hoopage and I've now blown her cover..... not that it was very good cover seeing as she goes on and on and on and on and on ........... about hoops in her intro thread ubblol Sorry Molly I'm just teasing.

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

TheApprovingNinjaFrom the Ashes of a Ninja Rise THE HIPS OF RAGE
371 posts

Posted:
when NYC comes to edinburgh he brings hoops from the states and for a week everyone goes hooptastic he's coming this summer by the way assuming molly doesn't secret him in an attic somewhere

Viva UGLY STAFF

KupschSILVER Member
163 posts

Posted:
hee thanx...well hopefully molly will be cool about it cuz i just pm'd her! nice one about the hoops TheHIPS be sure to drop us a mail if yous are going hooptastic if u dinny mind! (although i'll be ahsamed of my pitiful performance in hooping due to lack of practise!)

sheils x

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Molly is the UK diplomat of Hoopdeez which is a NYC crew that hoops their hips off on a regular basis.

She's currently recovering from Hooping all weekend with some of the cool kids in the US and will import all her moves when she gets back to the UK next week.

Maybe the hoop bruises will have faded by then but she's got a whole new bag of tricks.

And if you're really lucky, she'll introduce you to Paul, her firehoop. biggrin

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Queen Molly is still recovering as a large green monster seems to have taken over her lungs.

I'm sure she'll be back online when she gets 'home' to Scotland on Monday.

hug

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
My knight in shining armour has bravely battled the cough-monster (by means of teaspoons and funny foreign medicine) and I am rejoining the world of the living smile

Hi Sheils!

I am indeed all hoop-crazed (well spotted Skully), and also well endowed with hoops (they are MINE thankyouverymuch Mr so-called-HIPS tongue ) and usually I am indeed in Edinburgh. And I've spent my time here learning lots of new tricks and gaining manymany bruises. Padded hoops are the way forward I think.

I'm sure there'll be much hooptasticness this summer, sadly it's more likely to be me locked in the attic, which Must be a secret cos I didn't think I had one confused

There was another hoopy lady I met a couple of weekends ago who hails from the West coast - I'll dig out her contact details for you when I get back.

rbmnycBRONZE Member
lurker
194 posts

Posted:
Hey - all the hooping talk is making me want to check up on HoP more often ....

miss you Molly!