Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > frwoggys's been thinking... Midland meets

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
Well i have been thinking and.....

much thought was given to midland meets while in Clapham and we were thinking of taking it truns for location. which then led me to thinking about Nuneaton..

What we have : Juggling club. this is on a friday night and i know not only would they be more than happy for you guys to come along (You may have to pay but i could have a word either way its £1.50 from 6:30-9pm)

The Crew. The one and only alternative club in the town. I know the owner so could ask him very nicely if toys could be put out back and even played with. drinks are cheap 80p half a coke. on the down side, well i say down side but i love doing it, what you have to do to get to the crew is walk through the town centre.... gotto to love town on a friday night, my goodness do i get some comments.

The Park. Has a play park... not sure about see-saw though it does have a whale paddling pool and lots of things to climb a band stand,lots of grass, the occasional tramp (Mainly radio joe who walks around listening to his cd player and swears at anything) and a river

The Pingles. (Waits for laugh off meep) and for those of you who don't know this is our local swimming baths. HOPpers in water eek ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

Accomodation. My house is a deffinate. my living room can quite easily sleep 10. and the kids can bunk in morgans room leaving another bedroom upstairs. my garden can hold probably a couple of tents and room for one out front. I am neighbourhood watch and residents assosiation organisers so permission is ok. Hell if next door can have a party till 2 am with loud speakers singing "Heyyy baby""Oh Ha" "I wanna know if you'll be my gal" till 2am yes i said it twice. then i am sure i can have friends over. we could always burn him. *Laughs at the thought of nuneaton burning man* oh and we have a huge cooker that even has a spit roaster and lots of tea coffee and i can cook. oh and it has my kids my very own iccle pollywogs biggrin

so yeah now my brain hurts...... Ideas and comments more than welcome biggrin
Next..

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce2 bounce2 bounce
and welcome to HOP....pssssssst do and intro then we can all invade it with bouncy things, hugs and welcomes biggrin hug hug hug hug

daisylouBRONZE Member
la di da di da
147 posts

Posted:
teehee yay for bouncy things:D i did an intro in the intro forum smile nice to meet you gothfrogette smile btw did you say you were at BCC10? I was there too. I think you said you met the lovely fluffy fairy there

daisy

just a crazee daisy living in a crazy world

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
yup i sure was (err red hair, spikes in lips can't think of anything else that makes me stand out) biggrin
*runs off to intro thread bounce bounce2

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
Written by:

can't think of anything else that makes me stand out

I'd say the large black inflatible phallice attached to your head for half the day was fairly unique tongue

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
lol there is that too lololol

daisylouBRONZE Member
la di da di da
147 posts

Posted:
lol i missed that part wink yep i remember seeing you sitting by the wall....i was sat nearby with the brum uni folke by the goalpost by the traders. i had rainbow coloured cord flares on and a black top and was trying to learn five ball juggling with flo pink and yellow balls smile

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
ooooh you were the girl in the really cool trousers.... i was looking at them very nice biggrin hug

daisylouBRONZE Member
la di da di da
147 posts

Posted:
heehee theyre uber faded after muchous wear. bought them in the oasis market in birmingham in lee louise a couple of years back.

edit: lee louise?? thats in chester....i meant anna bees (hm vaguely sounds similar in a me kinda way)
EDITED_BY: daisylou (1116344755)

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
hahahaaaa I love this more than you can imagine. Look how HoP networks so effortlessly ubbrollsmile After near on 4 years it still makes me smile!

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
hehehe its nice to know it never stops then..... see i am still quite new
lol

-sandy-BRONZE Member
old hand
716 posts

Posted:
i live right by Miss Fluff and was thinking about organising something myself fairly soon but if your organising something before that would it be cool to turn up? i know nuneaton a bit cos i used to live in coventry and its not that far away. i've only just looked at this thread and im always looking for more spinners in the local area so it would be great to find some more locals. im sure fluff will give me a good reference (apart from the turtle/child/enormous inflatable rabit incident wink)

"Don't do it naked!"

3,638 posts

Posted:
ubblol

I've been handing out good references left right and centre! Time I was mean I think.............................

ubbangel

Sandy is horrid. He is rubbish at contact staff and the most un-friendliest person in the whole world. He never ever smiles and certainly doesn't have lovely dreads (no not in the least I promise), he's totally un-funny in every way and mean and will not bounce ever, certainly not with fairies or frogs. So there wink

ps you have met too I think biggrin

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
well your more than welcome hug biggrin

and what turtle/child/enormous inflatable rabit incident minds need to know biggrin

3,638 posts

Posted:
sandy = short sandy dreads @ BCC - contact staff, video cam - looking almost as bad as me from the night before but with the benefit of lots more sleep! tongue

GF = spikey n predominantly red and black poi spinner at BCC very bouncy and usually found with us lot outside or with us lot inside biggrin

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
ahhhhhhh ubbidea i know the one. hehehe
and yeay you both looked bloody shattered but you were alowed to be after all you did have muchley fun biggrin

-sandy-BRONZE Member
old hand
716 posts

Posted:
Riiiiiiight gotcha. yup was bloody knackered but still had a good time even if i didnt actually do that much spinning. more of a sit around and bibble day. Cheers i'll let you in on it on the day.

"Don't do it naked!"

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
biggrin hug

daisylouBRONZE Member
la di da di da
147 posts

Posted:
hi sandy smile

meepSILVER Member
344 posts

Posted:
I'll be there, I'll be there!

"But what would you do with a brain if you had one?"

Dorothy Gale

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
sounds good, i can defo do saturday. Friday depends on buses/whether we can stay over or not

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
we have floor space, check times for the 48

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
hey GF biggrin do you think, ahem *puts on a sweet voice* any of you midland guys would be interested in [Old link] ubbangel

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
does anyone have an idea on what times your going to be getting in?

Page: