lepidopteranewbie
4 posts

Posted:
hej people,
please let me know if anyone here is from croatia....

dont know what ales to say....just let us know...
few of us are interested in meeting with others from cr. to juggle and weavesmiley

ubbloco

shit happens

-Bo-member
35 posts

Posted:
hey!

hows things! well im not from croatia, but my sister in law is and im prob goin to her home town to visit sometime durin the summer! yay! is there a big spinning community out there!?

Live fast, die young and leave a good lookin corpse!

lepidopteranewbie
4 posts

Posted:
hey,

sorry I didn´t saw this before...

I´ll write you on pm...

if there is anyone , let us know, I promise I will write reply sooner:)
EDITED_BY: lepidoptera (1113739388)

shit happens

NOnactivist for HoPper liberation.
1,643 posts

Posted:
hi there, i'm not from croatia either, but i'll be living in slovenia for six months from the middle of may! don't know how easy it'll be for me to travel yet, but I'm thinking about spending a few weeks at the end of november travelling around bits of croatia and also in the other direction - austria. I know that's a long way off, but would be cool to meet up with some HoPpers around that bit of the world smile

if you can't wait 'til then, might be worth your while trying to get to the EJC in Ptuj, Slovenia, there's a thread about it [Old link]

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.

lepidopteranewbie
4 posts

Posted:
ei non
unfortunately, I´m not able to come there, but it would be great if you could come here, in krizevci, we could even do some training with other people, I think they would also be thrilled to have someone from slo here:)

stay-in-touch:)

shit happens

1,643 posts

Posted:
cool, will do, i'll work out where you are and i may make a visit!! look out croatia! biggrin

1,643 posts

Posted:
wow, it looks pretty close I'll be in that north east corner of slovenia near the hungarian border, so it's probably pretty easy if you have a train station in Krizevci?

I'm not in slovenia yet, so i'll have to wait and see how easy it is to get around from where i am, or when i'd have time, but would definately like to see some of croatia, so hopefully will be there with poi on!

lepidopteranewbie
4 posts

Posted:
of course we have...krizevci is big city:) ok, not so big, but you will see...I hope..

well...you just let us know when you come to slo and we will work sth out...
bounce2

shit happens

SHAJANnewbie
3 posts

Posted:
bok ! hej Im in Zg ay hopefully. I learned spinning in Bangladeš. I also need to buy poi.s do u knw wer u get em here? wud b awesum2 get2gethr n spin sumtime n mayb pick up sum new moves frm u guys.
EDITED_BY: SHAJAN (1188439380)

mreljanovicSILVER Member
1 post

Posted:
Hey everybody. I actually am from Croatia, from Zagreb, but I'm studying in Scotland. Will any of you be in Zagreb from 15th of June? Could meet a have a nice spinning session...
meditate
Just spin. =)

SHAJANnewbie
3 posts

Posted:
okay! so who is actually up2 spin in croatia? lol

WildThingmiss beelzeboss
41 posts

Posted:
OMG.... i hope that someone from croatia will read this ( ajmo hrvati !! biggrin) .. please contact me...
p.s. ... im from zagreb ..so ..c'mon smile

You make my heart sing..you make everything..GROOVEY .. yeah =) xD

kresonewbie
5 posts

Posted:
cao ekipa evo i ja sam tu,
novi sam,
naucio prije 2 dana vrtit smile
carape u kombinaciji s beanbagovima smile
eto nekih pol godine se igram, najvise s lopticama, nesto s stickovima i diabolom, uskoro cu nabaviti cunjeve i tako smile
inace sam iz osijeka, studiram u zagrebu smile

vidim u ovom topicu da ima 2 cure koje vrte , simpa, mozemo se naci skoro? smile