Forums > Meet Others > Plymouth Uni Juggling and Circus Skills Society

Login/Join to Participate

poiboy678newbie
1 post

Posted:
Hi everyone,
just writing to tell you that there is a Uni Juggling society in Plymouth that meets every Sunday from 8pm - 10pm in Pitts Gym on Gibbon Street,next to the Uni Halls just off North Hill. All are welcome and dont worry if you dont have any equipment as we have our own that you can borrow. Cheers and I'll hopefully see some of you there!

Nick Steel
Plymouth Uni Juggling and Circus Skills Society Secretary

acidtripSILVER Member
journeyman
92 posts

Posted:
anybody know if they still meet?

if it doesent burn try harder

BrynSILVER Member
68 posts

Posted:
Hiya, just thought I'd bring some attention to the whole plymouth meet thing again. Seems to me like due to a lack of organisation there are hardly ever any mass meets in plymouth, c'mon someone must be able to put a meet together? I reckon the Hoe would be the best venue.

beerchug

acidtripSILVER Member
journeyman
92 posts

Posted:
yer tha hoe would b a great place especialy around tha war memorial, would b a great place 2 take sum pics with tha memorial in tha backround lit up.

BrynSILVER Member
68 posts

Posted:
ditto come on you plymouthians, show some interest, it will be good for you ;-) we (myself and acidtrip) are guna try putting up some notices around uni to try and grab peoples attention, anyone else's support will be welcomed, it would be good to get a proper organised plymouth meet on the go

acidtripSILVER Member
journeyman
92 posts

Posted:
come on ppl ya know ya wanna.