Forums > HoP Competitions & Announcements - COL videos etc > Ok, I'm blind and I don't see this anywhere else... Sending in stuff

Login/Join to Participate

SocksBRONZE Member
Arf! Can I have a biscut?
288 posts

Posted:
Ok, my "Search" skills are lacking tonight.

I'm interested in sending in a video for the next CoL, soundtrack and everything by me and friends. So, umm... WHERE can I find information about doing such a silly thing?

Socks

I'm weird. Just work through that and we'll all be fine.

"If you are a dog and your owner suggests that you wear a sweater suggest that he wear a tail." - Fran Lebowitz

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
try the competitions link at the top of the page

smile

Love is the law.

SocksBRONZE Member
288 posts

Posted:
**smacks head with paw**

Why YES! Dalmatians do indeed go blind and deaf after a while! Why do you ask?

"If you are a dog and your owner suggests that you wear a sweater suggest that he wear a tail." - Fran Lebowitz

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Actually aren't dalmations notorious for being deaf? That's why they're so good for fire-crews. tongue

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Stop sniffing the kero both of you....

Meh

SocksBRONZE Member
288 posts

Posted:
Written by: Patrick the Bonsai Badger

Actually aren't dalmations notorious for being deaf? That's why they're so good for fire-crews. tongue

Well, that's the purebreeds which I am obviously not. I mean, I've got an entire ear black. That's monster points off the "AKC" scale for purebreeds... Plus the dals are good for fire crews becasue they got laong with humans AND horses in the old days of fire rescue, and can keep up with both as dals have excelent stamina for running.

Other than that, I'm convinced I'm either going deaf or I've stopped caring. Either way, I'm not sure. If I get kidney stones I'll worry...

Socks (Thinking of an entry to CoL...)