Forums > Social Chat > A story of feelings true.

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
For everybody who is to find a single one, their other half, their one feeling of foreverness... listen to my story...

Now this story begins not to long ago, I've kept most of you informed of how my life in Melbourne is... was... and how it is now. And now I wish to share one more thing with you all, this is something which has made me feel the best I've ever felt in a very very long time, I believe I've found somebody of my past... in my present, a person I feel so as one with, somebody I can talk to, about anything, and still feel like nothing could or would ever go wrong. I feel so free to just be me, not somebody else, and thankfully, she returns the feelings.

There was more to returning to Brisbane, than just to be with my family, more than just to meet up with old friends, and at first I never knew it would happen, but as soon as I saw her... I knew her... I knew her better than I have ever know anybody else, I had feelings I hadn't had for a long time... and I just know it's right.

We've spent hours talking to each other, and it feels like we're really catching up with each other instead of meeting each other and getting to know one another. Days have become nights, nights become days and feelings only seem to grow.

I think shes the best thing which has happened to me, and I don't ever want to think of going into this part of my life without her.

So to some this may come as a shock and I'm sorry if it does, however... Valura... thank you for being there to hold, being there to touch, to talk to, to laugh with, to teach, to learn from, and over all... for being you... What more can I say...

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
That's a Gita Gixie photo! i pixie pinched it from her gallery! hehe! smile

hehehe look at him jump for joy! smirk bounce2

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
It's really just Valura's signature but in picture format tongue2

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
laugh3 laugh3 rouge - nicely spotted!! laugh3

& thanks josh grin the photographer made troy keep jumping like that over & over!! we were all cracking up cos it just kept getting sillier... laugh3

& pixie!! what a gorgeous thread to find!!! ubblove

& one more thing....

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! valura & arsn & taj...the perfect lil happy family! ubblove

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
lolsign clap

OMFG rougie~ I just laughed so so hard at your comment. I snorted.

I think I popped a blood vessel in my eye.

I heart you Gita. What a beautiful friend you are...Im blessed.

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Page: