Forums > Social Chat > Anti Nazi March/ Carnival Manchester Sun 1st Sept

Login/Join to Participate

Wikkamanmember
259 posts

Posted:
It does what it says on the tin.
So is anyone up for going, here is a link to tell you wot bands are playing at the Carnival. Anti Nazi March/Carnival

The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.-- Ken Kesey

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
I had no idea there were still Nazis in the UK.
But at least they're not dropping bombs on London this time.

Jesus helps me trick people.

Wikkamanmember
259 posts

Posted:
Yeah Man,
There are a few Neo Nazi style groups around, They are more predominant in the north, The British National Party, (BNP) which has a youth section too, The National Front (NF) and more extreme groups like Combat 18, not very nice people to put it lightly.
A little while back some crazy nazi F%£! planted 3 pipe bombs on different occasions around London, one by a pub, one on a busy high street and one somewhere else. Not nice at all.
Madly enough The Anti Nazi League tired to have a mrach through Burnley where there was lots of racial tension and the council and police banned it, but allowed the BNP to hold a "family festival"!
Not right at all.

The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.-- Ken Kesey