Forums > Social Chat > what is your favorite Music Video?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Shinova:thefiredemonmember
149 posts

Posted:
mine is......

Alien ant farm: Movies
Linkin park: In the end, Crawling, and Pts. Of Athourity (remix)
Knappy Roots: Po' Folks, and Aw' Naw
P.O.D.: Boom, Alive, and Youth of a nation.
Default: Deny.
And
X-ecutioners: It's Goin' Down.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
He wasn't a dwarf silly! He was a goblin!
I love that movie. I think it was Tom Cruise at his best and who can deny Tim Curry as Lord Darkness? Very cool indeed.

Korn always seems to have some cool videos. They have a very innovative and creative team behind them.
Puddle of Mudd's video that tells the tale about the custody with the kid (can't think of the song name..damn lack of short term memory! ). It's a good one too.

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Shinova:thefiredemonmember
149 posts

Posted:
ya the lil' goblin BLIX was funny as a mug but in a stupid funny way like "Dumm and Dummer".
I like the little elfs......They were silly:D
There was a really cool flute solo to that gave the movie a ZELDA vibe
i can't remember that song either but i like thier new one.
And isn't "Yu-gi-oh" awesome it is much better than that stupid "Pokemon" cartoon. That cartoon gives anime a bad name.
but Cartoon networks "Adult swim" is awesome......

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Just seen another fantastic video on MTV2 that I should have remembered about - Everlong by the Foo Fighters.
It's a very surreal dream sequence with the band in with a brilliant hidden drumkit inside a bed

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

MYMAmember
23 posts

Posted:
I like Weezer-Buddy Holly, I had forgoten about that until I saw it on someones list.

I must say I love Dashboard's "Screaming Infidelities" But I don't think its for the video quality, but more cus I love him, his lyrics, voice, and gutiar.

And pretty much any video by RHCP is great.

*Live as if you were to die tomarrow, learn as if you were to live forever* ~Mahatma Ghandi*Imagination is more important than knowledge*~Albert Einstein*dream*

lightbugmember
321 posts

Posted:
oops, hehe my bad pele. please dont report me to the goblin comitee!!!

drugs.. rock and roll. bad ass.. vegas hoes.. late night. booty calls.. shiny disco balls!!

bountymember
33 posts

Posted:
deadsy : Key to gramacey park
andrew w.k. : she is beautifil
bjork
paulina rubio :dont say goodby
LP : all
the apex thoery: all
p.o.d.:all
Powerman 5000:all
Static x :all
Papa Roach:all
Korn:all

bounty

follow what you feel...you alone will decide what's real...anyone can be your brand new love

Mean not nice guy, that is friendlymember
92 posts

Posted:
bounty, are you male or female?
*Please say female, Please say female, Please say female.......*

92 posts

Posted:
Argh. the rabbit has lost his grip and the cricket is about to attack!!!!!
Long life the rabbit Charge!!!!!!!
*from the other field the lonley cricket yells charge..........
They both run into each other and kill every one 'till everything dies down and the criket yells "long live......" and dies on the spot*
(to be continued)

bountymember
33 posts

Posted:
"i was say anthing"..walks away. Lady walks up2 Mean not nice guy, that is friendly,"psss...hey you know he is a male?
lol ..sorry

bounty

follow what you feel...you alone will decide what's real...anyone can be your brand new love

92 posts

Posted:
dang-it, if you had been a "female" you sounded really hot right about then.

Goddess_Of_Pyremember
107 posts

Posted:
I have an weird taste in music. Its varies so drastically it's not even funny
Moby
Garbage
B'Jork
Lamb
Gus Gus
Stereo lab
Kate Bush
Morphine
Portishead
Morcheeba
Radiohead
Sugar Cubes
Davd Bowie
Delerium
Beth Orton
Cocteau Twins
Aphex Twin
Aurevoir Borealis
Deep Forest
Dido
POE
Sneaker Pimps
Pixies
Depeche Mode
Paul Oakenfold
Lords of Acid
Hooverphonic
New Order
This Mortal Coil
Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds
Duran Duran
Placebo

********The list can go one and on
But an actual video..that I dunno...

[ 06 September 2002, 16:12: Message edited by: Goddess_Of_Pyre ]

And all my days are trances And all my nightly dreamsAre where thy gray eye glances And where thy footstep gleams-In what ethereal dances By what eternal streams. Edgar Allan PoeThe prophet is a fool and the religious man is fucking mad, and for the multitude of your sense and your inequity, and the great hatred......NANCY BOY

Towelflickmember
14 posts

Posted:
cocteau twiiiiins

bountymember
33 posts

Posted:
How the hell did i sound hot?...lol

bounty

92 posts

Posted:
Coz you like
Deadsy,korn,P.O.D.,Staic-X,Papa roach,Andrew W.K.,
apex theory,Powerman 5000, and most importantly.......Linkin Park........if thier was such a fine lady anywhere that was that awesome i would love her till the End of my dayz. "And in the end it wouldn't even matter....." coz i knew thier was at least one perfect woman in the world.
Besidez those here.......
erm sowwy i will go away know.........

bountymember
33 posts

Posted:
i know a girl whos into those bands/video but she's 14-15 one of um.

bounty

[ 07 September 2002, 14:10: Message edited by: bounty ]

Chotysmember
91 posts

Posted:
Six Underground- Sneaker Pimps
Parabloa- TOOL
Gimme some mo- Busta Rhymes

DRAGULAmember
70 posts

Posted:
Really, i'm 14 too.

Are you okay?I don't Know.....I'm generally f***ed up so it's kinda hard to gauge-Rainbow Randolph

Akureimember
12 posts

Posted:
Whoo hoo! alost all my favorite bands have already been posted! Its been forever since I could post what music I liked on a board without being looked at in a "please get away from me you freak" kind of way.

System of a down: All! gotta love SOAD!
Papa Roach: Last Resort. probably because thats the only video I've seen by him ^^*
Korn: All.
POD: All
Linkin Park: All
Marilyn Manson: Coma White. He may be screwy but his videos are even worse ^^
Green Day: All
Edwin: Alive
No Doubt: All. except for their newer stuff... its good... just not some of their best.

I think thats about it, either that or I just can't think of any more

Ja ^.~

Ok, so you like DONT remember. I was here before, frolicking about with a bunny on my head and you said 'Let's dance' and I said 'Oook' and the next thing I know you are all FOOM with the fire and the evil and the killing... and what kind of person scares the poo out of a 10 year old girl anyways huh, HUH?!? ... ... ... I DON'T LIKE POO! *turns to bunny* AND SHUT UP!Ohhhh.... whats that sweet smell? It smells kind of like cookies... or death.... or them uhhhh death cookies!AHHHHH!!!!.... wait a minute... didn't I set you on fire and burry you in the backyard?

DRAGULAmember
70 posts

Posted:
Did people actually look at you funny when you named these groups, esp Edwin?
Linkin park is the shiznot.LOL
esp Reanimation.

Are you okay?I don't Know.....I'm generally f***ed up so it's kinda hard to gauge-Rainbow Randolph

Akureimember
12 posts

Posted:
Ok ^^* mybe not Edwin or Linkin park... although some people would say Edwin is like *does prissy hand gesture* SO last season!

Sorry ^^* I'm now back in school with people I royally hate I may be a bit odd now and then... actually... when am I not?!

Ok, so you like DONT remember. I was here before, frolicking about with a bunny on my head and you said 'Let's dance' and I said 'Oook' and the next thing I know you are all FOOM with the fire and the evil and the killing... and what kind of person scares the poo out of a 10 year old girl anyways huh, HUH?!? ... ... ... I DON'T LIKE POO! *turns to bunny* AND SHUT UP!Ohhhh.... whats that sweet smell? It smells kind of like cookies... or death.... or them uhhhh death cookies!AHHHHH!!!!.... wait a minute... didn't I set you on fire and burry you in the backyard?

fireboyAn angry young man with a passon for metal
252 posts

Posted:
Tool-All
Korn- ADIDAS
SLIPKNOT- Spit it out
Marilyn manson- disposable teens.
SOAD- arieals
SOULFLY- SEEK ANS STRIKE

Fireboy

<<SINister miNISister>>
remeber kids jesus slaves

Chotysmember
91 posts

Posted:
Forgot these...
Primitive- Soulfly (live track that rivals Wait & Bleed by Slipknot as one of the coolest live acts ever caught on film)
3 Libras- A Perfect Circle (very nice)

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
yo, i like all of da metal & dark vids y'all mentioned, starting with Shinova's, & i like some of the experimental/ ambient tekno especially UK peeps are mentioning, but haven't seen most of them on vids. hey, you get vids of other kinds of tekno besides those? any heavy trance, psy, goa, hardcore, DnB? those big commercial DJs get vids on telly yet?

but faves? i like a lot, feel em, but dunno when the last one really blew out da bomb chute, know wot i mean? may take me a while to get back with those. i will.

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

LuNcHbOx...(Aka. Nathan)-un-singlemember
536 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

ROCK ON!!!!

[ 07 October 2002, 12:47: Message edited by: LunchBox? ]

-LuNcHbOx, Aka. Nathan...Give a man to fish, and that man knows where to come for more fish...Teach a man to fish and you have just destroyed your market base...

pantsonfirethe man with the flaming pants
148 posts

Posted:
have you all forgotten the brillance of (in my humble opinion) the greatest band ever assembled, Rage Against The Machine?
How could we go past the clips???
All of them!!! i still cry about them breaking up!!! no just kidding but they are so good.

also i dont mine grinspoons clips. just ace, rock show, yeah there all good.

It's all good

pantsonfirethe man with the flaming pants
148 posts

Posted:
oh yeah i also forgot weezer buddy holly, it rocks, thanks for reminding me. while i'm at it ramstien, blink-joise,

It's all good

Page: