Forums > Social Chat > Thanks to everyone I met

Login/Join to Participate

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Now that I'm back in LA and more capable of making sense than yesterday when I arrived, I just wanted to take a moment to thank all you guys that I met abroad. You're all fabulous.

Thanks to Cass, Bam-Bam, DFQ, Mineiro, Spiral, The mind gap, Orange, and Wikkaman for putting me up.

Dom, thanks for being my one-man entertainment guide half the time.

Anyone in Te Pooka, thanks for letting me join you guys on the Royal Mile and in the Bongo Club.

Knoxious Dave, Dizzy, and Ros - thanks for the staff lessons.

Okay, I'm about to fall asleep now. Jet lag is taking over my brain. I'll write more when I'm more coherent.
Goodnight.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
We all loved meeting you and you will be sorely missed until you come over to visit again.

Cant chat now though babe have a good sleep and recover.

From the one handed master!!!!!!!!!! (For others not in the know, don't ask!!!!)

Much love

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
It was great to meet you!!

I hope one day I will get the urge to visit the US. I'll drop you a line when the time comes... We will see each other soon.

Much love, drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
hello again kali. glad to hear you enjoyed your walkabout and got back safely.

btw, if you still want an os1 cd pm me your address and when we actually manage to get gordie to dig them out of under the bed i'll send it through the post.

wherever you go, there you are.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
How come I missed that one ??
Anyway ..; it was lovely meeting you and again thanks for everything especially the orgasmic zuchini

shine on
cass

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
welcome back, LA huh... looks like i have another person on my list that i have to meet. let me know if you ever want to get together...

anyone got a light?

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Jez, it was so lovely meeting you. You are indeed the master of one-handed tactics!

Drome, you're such a sweetheart. I wouldn't count on you getting the urge to come to the U.S. anytime soon, but if you do, you're always welcome at mine.

The mind gap, sent you a pm. Send me your address if you guys still want me to record the CD I had at your house.

Pozee, would love to meet you and the San Diego people. Unfortunately I am moving to Amherst, Mass next Tuesday. Maybe over my winter break?

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
i am going up to LA this weekend for a party called energy or something. whole lot of great DJ's are going to be there. if you are around let me know. if not than maybe winter will have to do...

anyone got a light?

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
i can't wait for you to get out here kali.... of course i am leaving shortly thereafter for santa cruz, but i still can't wait to meet you

and i'll be in SoCal over winter break, so surely if ur home you'll have to look me up out there too

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
(**Quietly Sulking for not being mentioned**)
Fine, say no more.......
It was because I didn't have any jam wasn't it...

quote:
From the one handed master!!!!!!!!!! (For others not in the know, don't ask!!!!)

ROFLMAO - Probably best not to......although this time it's poi related - Hahahahaha - (**runs to toilet before he wets himself**)
Sorry bud - had to be done........

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
::jumping up and down excitedly::

Pozee- sent you a PM about this weekend.

Kyrian - can't wait to meet you either darling. You sound peachy. I am sure I'll be in Cali at some point during winter break for us to hang out(although I am really tempted to run away to London for a week or two at some point).

Yes, Small Boy, you're lack of strawberry jam is precisely the reason why I left Europe. Didn't want to break your heart by telling you, but you figured it out yourself.

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
God now I feel really guilty.....I thought it was the reason you'd forgotten about me.....now I feel guilty for the whole of Europe who cannot see you.......(**Uncontrollable tears and wobbly lower lip**)

Still you'll alwayz be there in my dreams - ROFL.
Tee-Hee - x

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Wicked to make your acquaintance! Still can't believe you actually went back to the US after seeing how lovely Europe is

See you soon!
Dom
xx

Mineiromember
262 posts

Posted:
mmmmmeeeeeeeeepppp!

oh the joys of travelling and finding free computers.....

Kali you should have come to finland.... awesome fiery stuff going on as usual.
but hopefully see you again soon....i hear a rumour of potential te POOKa visits to the east coast.....pretty uncertain tho
Love
R

brain replacement...anyone?

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Well Small Boy and Dom, truth be told I had to come back to the U.S. because without me, there'd be one less thing good about the states and this country is already sucking in the world view enough as it is. That and all the weirdos here have missed me. They have been coming out of the woodwork since I've been back.

Mineiro, darling, how are you? How was the disco ferry and Finland and everything? Weren't you guys supposed to have done a performance on the 23rd? I wish I could have gone to Finland, but the EJC was definitely worth it.

If you guys come out to the east coast let me know. I would offer you guys a place to stay, but doubt you'll all fit into my dorm room.

Remembered another thank you to send out:
Flutterby Blue - thanks for giving me the best hiding place in the world!

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
well, kali, i been to amherst, let's see ya down the Orange coast here winter break, ya can come to one of our We Adore Kyrian OrangeFire/ Oceanside/ SD burn parties, or we'll send pozee to kidnap ya down here. . .

so i sentcha e-mail. you'll be around here at HoP when you're east coast & jetsettin, right?

~ Mike

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

Wikkamanmember
259 posts

Posted:
Your quite welcome Kali, anytime.

The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.-- Ken Kesey

orangemember
158 posts

Posted:
smiles spreading - knowing you got back well
was lovely getting to know you in orange world
you fitted right at home smile energy wise

can we play tennis with you ?
probably using you -explains better
o.k. U.S. started
U.K. returned nicely
-the games not done i hope
long hugs ...xxx...

swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...