Forums > Social Chat > What the, Oh, 'kin hell

Login/Join to Participate

Trippie HippieBRONZE Member
old hand
733 posts

Posted:
I put a piccy in the pictures bit, and "it's all gone wrong"
What the fek have i done wrong, how can i load piccys on so that i can get a few on????
It's a crap piccy anyway but i figured i would use it as a test one.......HELP!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night i met some pixies and we danced around a stone.

[ 15 August 2002, 00:52: Message edited by: Trippy Hippy ]

Trippie Hippie- Monty Dons secret love child

Fly like a mouse, run like a pillow, be the small book case.

"Last night i met some pixies and we danced around a stone".

Because dressing up is fun.

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
Hey tripped out hippy,

How big are your pics file size wise. You've only got a limited amount of space. I managed to squeeze about 7 pics in on my gall. But you've only got 150kb (I think) to work with. So pics of about 30k are suited the best. And they have to be jpegs. Do you have irfan view or a photoshoppie type program? If you do its real easy to reduce the files to the right size.

Hope it helped.
T.

P.s. trippy hippy used to be my nickname back in Ireland, so you've got a cool nicky or at least I'd like to think so. Mind you I guess there is alot of hippies out there who have been called trippy.

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.