:R

POI THEO(R)IST

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
how to burn my arm (again) rolleyes

can anybody guess where abouts?

(i say this because i have a theory that ever contact staffer will have a scar in the same place.....roughly)

ubblol

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
DON'T WEAR T-SHIRTS!

foolishness.

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
so bare skin to the whole of my upperboady is better?

look forwad to you demonstrating this "no tshirt" spinning in leeds meg wink ubblol

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
yes, there are no other upper body forms of clothing apart from t-shirts... rolleyes like vests, longarm t-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts etc...

I'm sure there's a good reason none of the half nekid strugz footage made it onto the video... tongue

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
 Written by: mcp

I'm sure there's a good reason none of the half nekid strugz footage made it onto the video... tongue

thank feck for that! biggrin

hug

gay ubbloco

phoenix45000newbie
7 posts

Posted:
I've never performed any fire stuff with a shirt on. Mainly as I do a combination of fire breathing and fire brand stuff and as such like to have my skin exposed so I can experiment with fire against the skin.

Plus it feels really tribal wink
EDITED_BY: phoenix45000 (1156329439)

Chronofracture333Hobo Gaylord
329 posts

Posted:
I apologise in advance for this slightly "cosmic" post but... I actually dreamt a new move last night.

I'd visted a friend of mine who's a witch (no, seriously!) and done a herbal divination. You end up with a amulet containing herbs which will help you manifest the intent you focused on during the divination. Being me, It was about staff, and the amulet contained eucalyptus, frankinsense and nettles. A combination which amongst other things stimulates the third eye, promotes inspiration and induces visions. I had it round my neck when I went to bed, and I've woken up dog tired and a head full of staff ideas.

So post hypnotic suggestion, coincidence, hippy [censored]. All or none of the above?

Can't actually do the moves I was dreaming of yet, but trying them out this morning has led to me learning a new variation on the vertical steve w/chestroll.

See, there is a point to this post.

Instead of the vertical chest roll, lean back and do a vertical chest wrap. This puts an extra half spin of the staff into the move. To avoid the staff getting caught in your armpit you have to straighten up pretty sharpish just as the chest wrap is finishing.

There's an angel roll version with a vertical back wrap. I just can't do it yet.

In the end I want it to go chest wrap, arm wrap, backwrap, arm wrap.

I'm not sure I want to sleep with the amulet again though as I feel like censored.

*no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no*

"Oooh, what a shiny new move!"

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
If you become a hippy, I will have to slap you.

I have dreamt of moves before, doubles, and I was at uber europe. I woke up feeling tired and in need of a shower... Much like every day. biggrin

I love the "I visited a friend of mine who's a witch (no seriously!)" Welcome to edinburgh dude! ubblol you should come and do beltane....

Nice move thou, I like it.

I could post new moves, but they're all pretty stupid and/or silly. ubbrollsmile ubblove

329 posts

Posted:
 Written by: mcp

If you become a hippy, I will have to slap you.

No fear Meg, I actually question what I believe in. As for your offers of slappage, well, remember I sleep next to a dungeon...

devil

I'll get the fake dreads and tie-dye ready.

*no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no*

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
 Written by:

actually question what I believe in

I dare you to go post this in the discussion.

Meg thinks shes not a hippy..

ubblol

Love is the law.

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
I am NOT a hippy! I'm godzilla!!!!

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

329 posts

Posted:
ubblol

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
hippyzilla more like tongue

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
don't question what I believe in! I AM godzilla!

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
your as much godzilla as i am the hulk ubbloco

dont make me angry!!

oh and i learnt a new move wink

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
godzilla could beat up the hulk. YOU wouldn't like ME when I'm angry! (Or when i have bad breath, cos it's blue and electrical...)

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
i thrive on pain remember & get "bigger" wink

*makes mental note as that could come in handy*

ubblol

Godzilla Vrs Hulk in leeds it is then ubbloco

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
godzilla! ubblol

more like gadzuki wink

right, which pyro-hippy deserves this badass avatar then:

Non-Https Image Link
cool

cole. x

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
me!

i could use a new one biggrin

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
that's gojira to you noobs. I'll belly barge you all into submission! And gently paw any helicopters that get too close!

CalvinKlownEunathist
280 posts

Posted:
smile It's Godzirra you plick. wink :P

Always wondered what happened to Godzilla. Although I should have guessed, after last seeing him dancing a highland fling and playing giant crab claws as castanetts.

MCP=Gojia. smile

Never lie down with someone who has more problems than you.

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
wikipedia, source of all useless knowledge!

Gojirasaurus!

CalvinKlownEunathist
280 posts

Posted:
Usless knowledge. You're right!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M.C.P.

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
you must die.

[ ubblol ]

CalvinKlownEunathist
280 posts

Posted:
ubbangel

borganiqueBRONZE Member
154 posts

Posted:
i often get accused of being a hippy, due to having 1 dred loc, a beard and no shoes. this confuses me, and occasionally offends me, how do these thing make me a hippy?
anyway, i burn loadsa fossil feuls and i don't even drive/have central heating/coal fire so that must count me out!

anyway. new move! flat roll down arm, round neck, armpit, side, leg, foot, throw back to hand. would be nice to do a foot fishtail instead of the throw but i can't frown
fishtails- 4 side to side sweeps with my hand now!! but its messy as and i'm jumping around all over the place.
and with doubles, started playing with keeping the ends on each side of the body and doing little circles all over the place, dunno what this is called but its got loadsa potential and it screws my head up too. Any suggestions?

CalvinKlownEunathist
280 posts

Posted:
Got meself a couple of new moves this weekend. Woo HOO!
Smooth steves have given birth to prayer steves, and steves with an extra turn on the back of the neck. I can also do that fishtail varient where your hand points to yourself to get an extra beat, then comes out above your shoulder on the other side to do an elbow wrap.

I also have a move so gay it could rival the "Gay Fairy Crown!" *watch out Chrono* but (as with all really gay moves) I need a couple of blokes to give it a good going over wink

simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:
i've been learning how to do snakes on a plane.

sorry couldn't resist it...

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
*above post reported to mods for offensively low humour level*

cole. x

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
ubblol

(laughing at cole...........obviously) wink

Page: ......