Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > South Perth FIRE DANCING PARTY Wed 8th December AUSTRALIA

Login/Join to Participate

BurningByronmember
340 posts

Posted:
Here is the invite girls and boys, pass it on to all who would appreciate it. This is the forth time a South Perth fire gathering has been organised, each one has grown larger and larger so lets keep the awesome pure energy of these evenings going. This is a great place to meet lots of amazing people, anyone who has attended will testify how easy going and friendly everyone is at these gatherings. Feel free to come up and say hi, I look forward to meeting you all!!

With love and light,

Burning Byron

SOUTH PERTH FORESHORE FIREDANCING PARTY:
As requested by u guys, we’re back & doing it again. Each one gets bigger so don’t miss out on heaps of fire dancers doing mind-blowing spinning to some awesome tunes & an ultra loving crew!
Here are the details guys…
When: Wednesday 8th December 7:30 onwards
Where: South Perth Foreshore
Park in the left hand car park at the end of Coode St South Perth on the river, we will be set up near the Aussie flag just west of the car park. Massive sound system provided plus loads of funky beats.
Everyone & anyone is welcome, all fire dancers (& other artists) are welcome to come & practice their arts.
Tell every1 u see from now till Wednesday, hell, tell your friends its your party & see how impressed they r when so many people rock up!

HOW TO FLY 101:
step 1. Throw your self at the ground.
step 2. Miss.

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:

happy dance
bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce2 bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce2 clap bounce bounce2 bounce2

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

BurningByronmember
340 posts

Posted:
bumpity bump

HOW TO FLY 101:
step 2. Miss.

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
yay yay yay!!!

I am going to be there with bells on (wonders where I put those damn bells)!!!

BurningByronmember
340 posts

Posted:
bumpity bump

YAY I'm excited!!!!

I'm gonna try and make some cages and get some kevlar rope to finish off my new fire sword before 2morrow night!!!!

HOW TO FLY 101:
step 2. Miss.

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
It was great Byron thanks for organising it....please organise more!!!!!!

BurningByronmember
340 posts

Posted:
okey dokey

HOW TO FLY 101:
step 2. Miss.

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
I went out and bought more cat toys for Fi to make new cages. It was a great night Byron and looking forward to the next one.
hug hug

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu