Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > manchesters monthly(ish) alternate proformance art meet and workshop *DELETED*

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
loki.c1687SILVER Member
addict
546 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by loki.c1687
EDITED_BY: loki.c1687 (1104706316)

Rules and responsibities:
These are the ties that bind us.
We do what we do,because of who we are.
If we did otherwise,we would not be ourselves.
I will do what i have to do
And i will do what i must..

hankyGOLD Member
117 posts

Posted:
and blackpool peeps (don't discriminate!). send me the poster and i'll see if i can spread the word - will send address in pm

it's a mad world...and i love it!!!

teejay_bluemikes bitch
387 posts

Posted:
cool. i dreamt about posters last nite. randomly. [n boringly as well]

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music - angela monet.

teejay_bluemikes bitch
387 posts

Posted:
IM BEIN BOLLOCKED FOR NOT USING THIS THREAD!!

FINE!!

wild child - cant wait luvvie ubblove

HAPPY, MIKE??

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music - angela monet.

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
I moved before I got bollocked (but then I'm a girlie swot - er not).

Hey Hanky - we won't forget the blackpool crowd, how could we??!! hug

I dreamt about an elephant falling over - what?? confused ubbloco

'The last rays of crimson on the spindle tree as the cerise fruit splits and reveals its orange seeds in a gloriously clashing colour scheme no-one would ever dare to wear'
Euonymous Europeus

teejay_bluemikes bitch
387 posts

Posted:
its usually me falling over...

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
but that's when ur p****d wink

'The last rays of crimson on the spindle tree as the cerise fruit splits and reveals its orange seeds in a gloriously clashing colour scheme no-one would ever dare to wear'
Euonymous Europeus

teejay_bluemikes bitch
387 posts

Posted:
we've never met n u know me so well...

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
I'm sad to move frown as I was at the first meet up frown but as rob is not about suppose its ok wink.

ubbloco ubblocoOh oh oh that makes me one of the founding members of the man spinners. ubbloco ubbloco

couple of things mike ubblove Make the Title capitalised (makes it stand out more) and don’t put a date in it just incase you cant get to comp like rob!!!! ubblove

weavesmileycool meet I have a huge burn on my arm frown stupid wire cages frown.

any one have any picks biggrin

oh oh mike put the link to the first meet up in your first thread and any subsequent links to picks and stuff. I’m currently trying to find someone to host the first vid. give people an idea what they are coming to

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
Hey tobi, I'll pm my mob to you...

I have a few vids, but they were on my phone and as such are a bugger for getting conversion programs...

Will keep y'all posted....

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

house_of_millGOLD Member
old hand
896 posts

Posted:
Hello people my Vids are top got then onto my Pc at home last night just need to get some disks and bring them to work!

I've got good news for those of you who wanted to come monster its definatly on a friday so we'l have a days rest before the meet(I got no sleep after the last monster and before the meet! Oops!)

Ok Josh Brooks(Sofa) is over the road from 5th Ave, if you walk out of Spar on oxford road and go straight forward on the right of HSBC its on the next corner there!

We have big plans for the night its going to go Kaaaa-Boooom!!!!!

*Thats one of my favourite Nurseries over there,*

Roman, Trippie Hippie,On the way back from Play Festival

rarrBRONZE Member
rrragghh!
121 posts

Posted:
Ahhh if the next meet is on the 19th I can't make it (mates birthday).. grim frown

But get the pics ands vids sorted out from last weekend biggrin can't wait to see them

house_of_millGOLD Member
old hand
896 posts

Posted:
Will do Chris, the one of you looks so much better on a Pc, even if you did drop your clubs once but it was on the floor not your head so its all cool!

We blatently need more jugglers to come along so its not just Chris!

teejay_bluemikes bitch
387 posts

Posted:
erm.. i know quite a few but they all live on the moon. [london]

rarrBRONZE Member
rrragghh!
121 posts

Posted:
Yes indeed! I need someone to show me up and show me new stuff.. I feel like i'm going backwards with juggling at the moment. Although I learnt alot of poi tricks/moves at the weekends which I'm now putting into practise so that makes up for it wink

Fadenewbie
19 posts

Posted:
hey,

sounds like sunday was pretty cool. Me and teejay didn't get there til about 8ish so most ppl had left already. managed to get a bit of spinnin in tho b4 we had to leave.
def gonna be at the nxt meet tho, i wanna try and spin sum fire - i havn't really done it b4 coz i'm scared of it!! eek

gtg, cya all there on the 19th!

Bam x

.....................just keep spinnin......................

house_of_millGOLD Member
old hand
896 posts

Posted:
Erm Bam would that be you as in silly Bmx boy?

You so need to feel the power of fire flying around your head!

I think at the next one we need to sort some real lesons out for people who want to know more an exchange of skills I'm more than willing to show people what I know its way more fun to pass on the joy of poi than to just do poi and have people ask "How does he do that" and not tell them!

Mike can you change the thread name so you can include Chris and the rest of the juggling people out there?

teejay_bluemikes bitch
387 posts

Posted:
er.. no bam is amber, i think u'd gone by the time we had got there luv.

[n teach me stuff pls?!?! ] wave

house_of_millGOLD Member
old hand
896 posts

Posted:
Oh well guess I'll have to wait untill I randomly run into Bam and say hi to him then.
If you got there about eight I think I was just getting ready to leave, had to go home alone you see and didnt fancy leaving it too late.

I'll teach you for sure it'd be my please!

house_of_millGOLD Member
old hand
896 posts

Posted:
Ahh Bam I know who she is(Kinda I think we had a slight converse) Well I read her intro at least before in the past.

loki.c1687SILVER Member
addict
546 posts

Posted:
change it to what?its a spinners meet in manchester so....
mike.c
ps.the posters will be done by monday so anyone wanting a copy can pm me or email me....

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
Mike I think he means change it to Spinners & Jugglers meet or something... Am I right Mr Mill?

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

hankyGOLD Member
117 posts

Posted:
ubbidea
how about all things firey and glowy and that you can throw around meet???

no?

biggrin

it's a mad world...and i love it!!!

teejay_bluemikes bitch
387 posts

Posted:
cool!! thanx!!

house_of_millGOLD Member
old hand
896 posts

Posted:
Got in one young Sir Flashpoint!

I do like Hanky's idea, simple and straight to the point, how about alternate proformance art meet and workshop?

I would be loving posters, can you send a copy(Any platform) to my Mmm which address to use Mmm Yahoo.

Its martin_degnan@yahoo.com

rarrBRONZE Member
rrragghh!
121 posts

Posted:
Not got these videos sorted yet martin? wink

Fadenewbie
19 posts

Posted:

ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile
I know when ppl hear bam they automatically think skatboardin/ bmx. but sadly i'm about as handy on a skateboard as i am with a fire staff! - think i've mentioned b4 i'm scared of fire. eek

hopefully sum1 can help me get over this at the nxt meet?

pls god i'm beggin...............i need all the help i can get.........pls pls pls pls!!!!!!!

......sorry i'm back 2 normal now (i've been hangin round with teejay and mike too long!) ubbloco ubbloco
only jokin, love ya really......

well gtg, cya at the nxt meet,

Bam (the one and only that is!) biggrin biggrin biggrin

house_of_millGOLD Member
old hand
896 posts

Posted:
The Bam I know is a almost Pro BMXer(Or he saif he his) I met him on my way to a squat party once he was quite a crazy but lovely guy.

So why are you Bam Amber? There must be a story behind in there is a novel(Almost) to explain why I'm Millhouse!

No Joy with the Vid's yet I'm afraid need to get some credit so I can email them and I dont get paid until next friday. Sniff unless my neighbour a fellow spinner(Muffin monster) helps the cause?
Mmm Me thinks he must!

teejay_bluemikes bitch
387 posts

Posted:
where in victoria park r u millhouse? thats were me n bam live,

bam? why r u called bam? why am i talkin to u thru HoP wen i live with u? why am i at work on a saturday? my head hurts.

loki.c1687SILVER Member
addict
546 posts

Posted:
there we go....i like that name thanks guys......
mike.c

Fadenewbie
19 posts

Posted:

ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

Not quite sure why i'm called bam - there's probably a whole novel explainin it sumwhere 2!! tongue

Basically no-one's ever been able 2 come up with a way of shortenin my name, without it soundin ****! (there's not alot u can do with amber really is there?) confusedconfused

that was til i met teejay and got called everythin from bamber to bambi, so u can imagine my relief when she hit on the relatively normal soundin bam! And basically it's stuck! spankspankspankspankspankspankspank

So there's ur novel millhouse...............I'm still awaitin payment from the publisher. meditate

(Still doesn't really explain where it came from tho does it? - guess u'll just have 2 ask teejay)

(It might also have sumthin 2 do with the fact i like guys who are in2 skateboardin/BMX, etc....) wink wink hug wink wink

gtg, byeeeeeeeeee

wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave

Page: ...