Page:
KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Just wanted to let everyone in London know (in case they didn't) that I'll be coming in today on the Eurostar and staying with Bam-Bam. Hope to meet as many of you as possible.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

orangemember
158 posts

Posted:
Kali
i've switched sister night 'round - if you still think of a Sheffield-south-bound-stop-off-

Noona and some of the twirlies are meeting for a birthday meet at the vine in Sheffield tonight -
-just to give you options
hugs and smiles
orange...xxx...

swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link
I like!

Thankyou Sweetness xxx

Az abouve, So below...

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Oh my goodness! My head is swimming with all the possiblities and wonderful people I really must meet and see again while on this side of the Atlantic!

Orange, I will call you as soon as I can and work out how I am going to meet your lovely self.

I am in the meantime having a wonderful time in Edinburgh and must say that our dear Mr Mineiro is nothing short of amazing with contact staff and a really good teacher.

Angie it was really great meeting you and everyone else in Sheffield. I had a great time.

DFQ- That's all I'm going to say for now.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Sorry to dredge this up from the depths, I just wanted to openly apologise for not having any strawberry jam.......i have some now though if you ever come back. - LOL
- x -

[ 16 August 2002, 19:59: Message edited by: SmallBoy ]

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
You crackhead! Sorry darling, I go home tomorrow.

Page: