Page:
woodymember
99 posts

Posted:
https://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/uk_politics/newsid_2120000/2120116.stm

Ya-woooop! a step in the right direction from the UK goverment for a change!

I'm off for a nice fat blunt. Any care to join me?

Luv and Lemons.WoodyMrs Jaypher said, 'It's saferIf you've lemons in your head;First to eat, a pound of meat,And then to go at once to bed.

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
I wanna I wanna I wanna
Me Me pick me woody...

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Great news! Lets hope it's just one step on the way to logical and liberal laws.

However the law isn't in effect yet, so the police can still arrest, charge and imprison you for possession.

The amendment to the the law will take some time, as it's so close to the summer holidays for Parliament (how come they get such long holidays!!!) it probably won't go through until the next session opens in the autumn.

Dr.Redeyemember
27 posts

Posted:
"Roll, roll, roll a spliff, twist it at the end. Light it up, take a puff. Pass it to a friend!"
\o/ Woo Hoo more progress. Not that I treat cannabis as an illegal substance anyway, but it's about time the peoples voice was heard and listened to!

Infinty is a long time.......especially towards the end!

lightbugmember
321 posts

Posted:
congrats england!!! lets hope the states follows suit.. are goverment is being so stuborn about that.. it so stupid. just to let you all in on a little secret **whispers** i have been blazin the whole time. hee hee yay ya!!

i smoke 2 joints in the morning, i smoke 2 joints at night, i smoke 2 joints in the afternoon, it makes me feel alright, i smoke 2 joints in time of peace and 2 in time of war, i smoke 2 joints before i smoke 2 joints and then i smoke 2 more....

drugs.. rock and roll. bad ass.. vegas hoes.. late night. booty calls.. shiny disco balls!!

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
My guess is that some decent-sized portion of the British population is going to be walking around a few centimeters above the ground tonight.

Congrats, guys. Too bad our politicians suck. They inhale, too, but they're too hypocritical to let anyone else.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

chairmenmeow47member
81 posts

Posted:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
here, smoke a fatty, on me!
======* ~~

-ivy. = ^ )

Ralph, jesus did not have wheels.--sunday school teacher, the simpsons

Insatiable fire-faerie (Angie)BRONZE Member
150 posts

Posted:
In celebration
I decided 2 get..........
ssssssssssssplllaaaaaaaaaaaaatttted!!!!!!!!!!

Ang x

"You've got red on you!" Shaun of the Dead

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
yeah, the united states legalizing marijuana. ahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahahahahahahahehehehehe. like thats gonna happen. when all the trees are gone from the world, and we FINALLY decide to use hemp. then maybe, just maybe they'll legalize it. since hemp is the only reason marijuana was prohibited. that and to control mexicans. and I dont see the mexicans leaving anytime soon (not that I want them to).

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
quote:
I not only think joints should be legalised, I think it should be mandatory! That would be a nice world wouldn't it? Quiet, mellow, hungery, high people everywhere. Highways filled with nothing but 'Domino's Pizza' trucks..
B. Hicks
amen.

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Lush, one small step for man, one giant coner for mankind.
Keep on rollin' peeps, we'll get there.........

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

s-p-l-a-tmember
383 posts

Posted:
splllaaattteddd ?? hadn't heard that one before... hmmm...

The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.- B.B.King

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
I find 'maggotted' to be quite illustrative expecially when inthe company of buckets!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

lightbugmember
321 posts

Posted:
"splatted" i think thats a british thing. sounds nice though.
maggoted ..... buckets... .. i personally like spliffded or blazed

[ 13 July 2002, 04:16: Message edited by: lightbug ]

drugs.. rock and roll. bad ass.. vegas hoes.. late night. booty calls.. shiny disco balls!!

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
"Splatted" to me sounds like drunk. Sort of like "plastered" or "smeared."

For high, I use "stoned," "high," "baked," "in orbit," etc.

-Mike

Mr_CoopsSILVER Member
42 posts

Posted:

Lol@buckets

hell aye

Herby

At the top of the spin..
..i found my smile biggrin

THE UNITED CHAINS OF FIREmember
192 posts

Posted:
how about simply... "fucked" ???
As much as im in favour for lagalising canabis..there are some major drawbacks...think about one time when you were TOTALLY FUCKED..and i mean the most stoned youve ever been in your life..now imagine that someone else was that fucked..and this someone else was a bus driver who, whilst fucked, ran over a member of your familly or your best friend...makes you think doesnt it? then again, theres also car drivers, train drivers, coach drivers and anyone else in a position where they need to concentrate....how many people would get injured??

I don't dance. I move to music - Some dumb schmuck, Blue Peter 16/9/02-------------------This morning, I sat on the TV and I watched the Sofa

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
UCOF,

Alcohol is easily more impairing than pot, and that's legal, isn't it?

The secret is to make sure that the same controls that are on alcohol apply to cannabis. There need to be mass campaigns to educate people about the dangers of driving drugged and I still believe in the random testing of anyone who is involved in public transportation.

Incidentally, because the presence of cannabis in your system is not directly related to the degree of impairment, the test could easily consist of tests of decision-making time, multitasking, and reaction time. The tests would be brief (a few minutes) and ultimately would provide more relevant information than a urine test.

-Mike

Fwirl :pmember
76 posts

Posted:
Here in New Zealand, there is party (the Green party) which one of their policies for the elections is legalizing Cannabis. So if the Greens get it working, come to New Zealand!!!
Luv 2 Ya all
Fwirl

Neo:Wow, that sounds like a really good deal, but I have a better one. How about I give you the finger and you give me my phone call?

lightbugmember
321 posts

Posted:
totally mike. i can get faded as i want on bud and still operate at %100.. i just need more food.
however so many people are killed by drunks every day its absurd. if they legalized herb we would have more bud smokers then drinkers. beleive me its a much safer mind set in all respects. health wise its better and mentally your much less aggresive and VIOLENT..

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by lightbug:
totally mike. i can get faded as i want on bud and still operate at %100.. i just need more food.

That wasn't my point. My point is that pot DOES impair your ability to drive and that there needs to be regulation to stop people from driving drugged.

I don't care if you're less impaired than when drunk, if you get behind a wheel, I want you SOBER.

Because if not, then it's my job to fix you...and I hate extra work.

-Mike

lightbugmember
321 posts

Posted:
thanks for the invite fwirl.
im gonna party tonight.. i will be doin lots smokin. i hope everyone has as good a weekend as im gonna have

fireboyAn angry young man with a passon for metal
252 posts

Posted:
code:

I had a friend once he took some acid Now he thinks he's a fire engine It's okay until he pisses on your lighter Kinda smells kinda cool kinda funny anyway satan, satan, satan... I had a friend once he took some ecstasy tried to marry me and every one in the room He was sort of loving kinda caring, kinda tried to fuck my lazy boy It got a bit messy all over the curtains, arm chair covers, throw pillows, and carpeting satan, satan, satan...I'm getting bored again...
(tool)

Fireboy

<<SINister miNISister>>
remeber kids jesus slaves

cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
ROLL IT POKE IT
LIGHT IT SMOKE IT
CRUMBLE STUMBLE
PASS IT TO YOUR FLATMATE
PIPE SOME BONG SOME
USE A BIT OF HOMEGROWN
SUCK IT BUCKET
INHALE TO GET STONED
WEED NEED THAI STICK
GANGA ALWAYS DOES THE TRICK
ROPE DOPE MARY JANE
SMOKE THE SHIT GET INSANE
BOGART EYES THAT SMART
ROLLIN HAS BECOME AN ART
PASS THE J TO THE I
AND WE'LL ALL GET STONED...

Luv peace 'n' chicken grease Al X x

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
We also have a 'Green' party in Canada. On IMD the leader threw out 20 and 30 bags for free to the public. I prefer to use 'chide'. Is trippy sounding Mikie I understand what you are talking about. I refuse to get in a car with someone I know is under the influence of an impairing substance. An example of what Mike is talking about, is one time I had a harshly sweet ass trip, and everything looked like strobes were going off. Now imagine driving like that, can you say road kill. one minute the peeps is on the side of the road, next splatttt!!!

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

lightbugmember
321 posts

Posted:
i disagree mike. in some cases people are unable to drive after smokin (very rare) and they should not be driving. thats really a judgement call each indavidual has to make... beleve me i do not take operating a car lightly. im a very safe driver i take it very seriously. a friend of my mine when i was little was killed on his bike riding home by a drunk driver. if there gonna make bud illegal they sure as hell better make alcahol illegal .. its 100 times more deadly.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by lightbug:
i disagree mike. in some cases people are unable to drive after smokin (very rare) and they should not be driving. thats really a judgement call each indavidual has to make... beleve me i do not take operating a car lightly. im a very safe driver i take it very seriously. a friend of my mine when i was little was killed on his bike riding home by a drunk driver. if there gonna make bud illegal they sure as hell better make alcahol illegal .. its 100 times more deadly.
My point is that it's not a risk that people should be taking. Call a taxi.

-Mike

AardvarkOnAcidmember
92 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by THE UNITED CHAINS OF FIRE:
how about simply... "fucked" ???
As much as im in favour for lagalising canabis..there are some major drawbacks...think about one time when you were TOTALLY FUCKED..and i mean the most stoned youve ever been in your life..now imagine that someone else was that fucked..and this someone else was a bus driver who, whilst fucked, ran over a member of your familly or your best friend...makes you think doesnt it? then again, theres also car drivers, train drivers, coach drivers and anyone else in a position where they need to concentrate....how many people would get injured??

You treat it like you treat alcohol. You can drink, but if you get in a car and mow some pedestrian down you're going to jail for a decade or so.

Making cannabis legal doesn't mean you let people drive completely baked. The whole idea is that the negative effects of the current state of affairs outweigh the possible increase in acidents when idiots drive stoned.

-A.

Is that all life comes down to? To be lying face down with an overenthusiastic guy in pink pin-striped pants sitting on top of you and grunting? -- Random MusingsSex, Drugs and Psytrance.

cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
you cant say much. youre just an aardvark.

Luv peace 'n' chicken grease Al X x

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I don't think that aardvarks on acid should drive.

Actually, I live with our trippy, ant-eating friend and he doesn't drive. Which is good because I know how he spins fire and the man has no sense of self-preservation whatsoever.

-Mike

AardvarkOnAcidmember
92 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGinny:
I don't think that aardvarks on acid should drive.

Actually, I live with our trippy, ant-eating friend and he doesn't drive. Which is good because I know how he spins fire and the man has no sense of self-preservation whatsoever.

A sense of self-preservation is for people with a boredom threshold much much lower than my own.

Is that all life comes down to? To be lying face down with an overenthusiastic guy in pink pin-striped pants sitting on top of you and grunting? -- Random MusingsSex, Drugs and Psytrance.

Page: