Page:
woodymember
99 posts

Posted:
https://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/uk_politics/newsid_2120000/2120116.stm

Ya-woooop! a step in the right direction from the UK goverment for a change!

I'm off for a nice fat blunt. Any care to join me?

Luv and Lemons.WoodyMrs Jaypher said, 'It's saferIf you've lemons in your head;First to eat, a pound of meat,And then to go at once to bed.

AardvarkOnAcidmember
92 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by cutie poi girlie:
you cant say much. youre just an aardvark.
True. I have issues with my vocal cords. But you'd be surprised how well I can type with my snout.

Is that all life comes down to? To be lying face down with an overenthusiastic guy in pink pin-striped pants sitting on top of you and grunting? -- Random MusingsSex, Drugs and Psytrance.

lightbugmember
321 posts

Posted:
your very articulate for an aardvark. .. .

[ 20 July 2002, 03:11: Message edited by: lightbug ]

drugs.. rock and roll. bad ass.. vegas hoes.. late night. booty calls.. shiny disco balls!!

lightbugmember
321 posts

Posted:
are you house broken???

drugs.. rock and roll. bad ass.. vegas hoes.. late night. booty calls.. shiny disco balls!!

cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
mer!! hes funny th@ aardvark man...

Luv peace 'n' chicken grease Al X x

redragonxmember
73 posts

Posted:
go green party! im with ya all the way! lets all sit down and have a big hoot for progress in NZ and hope it finds its way here too!

~A Soft Rubber Bodybuilding Smurf~

lightbugmember
321 posts

Posted:
yes indeedy he is a funny lil marsupeial

lightbugmember
321 posts

Posted:
i like the ears on an ardvark..

AardvarkOnAcidmember
92 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by lightbug:
are you house broken???
Yes, I am. I also cook pretty well and give great back rubs =)

Is that all life comes down to? To be lying face down with an overenthusiastic guy in pink pin-striped pants sitting on top of you and grunting? -- Random MusingsSex, Drugs and Psytrance.

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
OH!
Aardvark, I want one of them back rubs...
I'll buzz ya when I get to that side of the world... I do back rubs too but mine never gets attention

By the way, I have been in cars with many stoned people who when not stoned get road rage and are more of a danger to society than when stoned...

You ever seen sombody with road rage, its scary...
Every time I have been in a car with a stoned person I have had a safer journey than normal (with same person) mainly because they are paranoid that they will get in an accident or stopped by the po-pos...
Like light I usually perform better stoned even when I am studying audio (pretty complicated stuff)...

Dont mean to thwattle your point Mike but consider this:
If cannabis/marijuana was legal then weed smoke would be 'around town' so to speak and even if the driver didnt smoke, second hand might show on a test... If THC is detectable for a month how could you dsetermine whether the driver was impaired or not... Would you just fire him if it showed up in his blood? Does that mean that if it was legal you would rather bus drivers not be stoners sort of making it a requisite for the job?

I mean there are plenty of people who walk around stoned ALL the time and still perform 100%, sober non-stoners couldnt tell the difference...

Much love to all, Drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Drome, I agree that road rage is a problem, but I would submit that there are perhaps better ways of dealing with road rage than marijuana.

Like counseling, meditation, etc.

Marijuana does nothing to adress the underlying problem and it impairs reaction time and executive function.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

lightbugmember
321 posts

Posted:
counseling and meditation are no fun

Page: