Forums > Social Chat > Shhh, no one tell Spiral I told you all but......

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
..... It was Spirals birthday this weekend and I believe he deserves a massive Happy Birthday from everyone.

So from me:
Happy Birthday Babe. Love you loads and hope you had an amazing time. Sorry I couldn't be there, but I'll come and play extra hard next time. Much Love, Dibs xxx MWA!

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
*Dibs screams*

I HAVE BORING HAIR!!!!

Liam, give me your dreads and I'll glue them onto my head..

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Cantus, do you want one of my braids???? I've kept them all... you could use one of your pegs to peg it somewhere?

I have purple ones???........

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
The Mind Gap is my auntie James now ???????

It'd be so cool if you kept me posted, Cantus ...
am I still in the family ? please tell me I am ...

::hugs the Mind gap::

leg amputation ??? WTF are we talking about here ???????????????

shine on
Cassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
don't worry cass,liam's leg is better now. apparently all he needed was a good old fashioned headcharge to sort him out.
however i still maintain that it would be a lot easier to talk to him if his legs were amputated. 7' 1" is just too tall. (sorry, don't know what that is in metric - i still use old money and i can't work it out just now coz i've got aaron liberator blasting through it)
anyway as it seems i'm everyone's aunty now i'd better start acting like it - lollipops for all!!

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

there would be more but the computer will only let me give out 8 so it's first come first served i'm afriad.

wherever you go, there you are.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
I'll take the wild strawberry flavour then , if that's Ok

Auntie, no problem about metric system, I've been standing next to Spiral long enough to know that he is approximately 85691 meters high

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Any watermelon ones???

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Has it made much of a difference now he has no dread Aunty? Or is he still a big boy?

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
to be honest i haven't seen him for a few weeks coz i've been sitting in the sun miles away and the curvature of the earth means that only the top of his head is visible

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Sure, I'll have a braid Dibs.

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
You're still in the family Cass. Nestling amongst all the others. Pretty people one and all. And Liam

Meh

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
actually, ur a good auntie 'cause there's seven kids and a mum to take lolli's....

do you have any sour apple?

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
I've found my charger but caught the flu' hugs to everyone (sorry their rather snotty!) I can walk, but my legs still swolen were in 61 now aunty.

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
yay!!!!!

How are you?

I have a cold too. Slightly self inflicted though.

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
does this mean that everyone will be hungover and ill when i get back?

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Nope, I'll be bright and cheery as per every morning. la la la. We can annoy people together. Good idea dibs, go to sheffield and make people hate you.......hmmmmm, no. I'll be fine on the afterwards....* whispers "My body is a temple, my body is a temple...purity ...purity"*

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by dibs_star:
I'll be fine on the afterwards....*
erm, something weird keeps happening to my brain...

Page: