Page:
DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
So who's coming to the Ashton Court Festival this year?

for anyon who's never been it probably the best day time festival I've ever been to. it's only a fiver, Roni Size and The Stranglers are headlining the nights. Goldie Looking chain are there too (you knows it wink) so come along and have a wicked time.

There's tons of very talented local bands (not just your average pub bands either) and lots of nice stalls selling things. Infact of the few poi I bought as a naive newbie the best ones by far were from there.

We'll (erm...I'll?) be spinning fire Saturday evening. I've emailed them to see if it's ok but no reply so if they don't like it tough...renegade fire all the way ! devil But I can't se it being a problem there's loads of space and open ground.

So you joining me?

Let's relight this forum ubblove

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
OMG! I actually must be see through cuz I was at Red Hot Silly Feckers too!! We were just to the right of the sound booth! eek

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
ahhh major flaw we were on the left at the front by the wire fencey type thing. We had glowing poi - the strobe effect ones.

Gayle.....!

Page: