Forums > Social Chat > Burning man is on Tv at this very moment

Login/Join to Participate

LyraSILVER Member
spiny norman
314 posts

Posted:
on Globetrekker!go watch it if you care!!!!!

if you think that our kiss was all in the lips, come on you got it all wrong man, and if you think that our dance was all in the hips then, oh well, do the twist -The White Stripes

LyraSILVER Member
spiny norman
314 posts

Posted:
okat so its over now, but the showed lots of staff and some poi and fire breathing, most of you probaly dont care, but ive never been there, soo........

i just have to say i love Globetrekker ubblove

if you think that our kiss was all in the lips, come on you got it all wrong man, and if you think that our dance was all in the hips then, oh well, do the twist -The White Stripes

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
I wonder if they got the permission of all the people on the video to take their image like they were supposed to?

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
Lol, I love globetrekker too, Ian Wright's my fav presenter...
I saw some fire stuff on there but can't remember what country it was from!

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
i saw a special on burningman on CNN news one time

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

LyraSILVER Member
spiny norman
314 posts

Posted:
yeah im doing a project right now where were taking pictures of people to go in an art piece, and we have to/are supposed to get all the signatures for permission

i love globetrkker so much, just cause its so honest, you really get the feel of the area, one of my favorites was on trekking through nepal, lots of yaks