Forums > Social Chat > At work and bored *sigh*

Login/Join to Participate

Aurora (1/2 a firesister)GOLD Member
enthusiast
249 posts

Posted:
Well I haven't had a customer in about 2 hours now....it's always super slow on Tuesday.
So anybody got any good movie recomendations...I work in a video store that specializes in old movies...but we have a bit of everything
Oh and I've worked here for five months so I've seen all the most popular and mainstream movies...any funny jokes would also be appreciated ...my eternal gratitude is yours if you can find something, anything to entertain me!

Om Namah Sivaya

Loleenamember
25 posts

Posted:
Hey

Hmmm, movie recommendations, er....'eraserhead' is quite a weird but cool film.
Some funny ones to watch, 'toxic avenger', 'monster in the closet'.
cant think of any more but i'll get back to ya

Go to www.bored.com always somthing to intrest on there.

big smiles
Lolee xXx

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead, where there is no path an leave a trail

Aurora (1/2 a firesister)GOLD Member
enthusiast
249 posts

Posted:
*Sunspot hands Loleena eternal gratitude*

Those movies should get me through today...many thanks...this eraserhead is kinda strange...I must go and give it my undivided attention so that I can understand it.

But hey...if you've got anymore please tell me...since I work here 6 days a week...and well everday is kinda slow

Om Namah Sivaya

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Eraser head is great, as is the rest of David Lynch's movies. But for sheer entertainment I recommend and of the Evil Dead movies, Plan 9 from outerspace (if you can find a copy, but its great), And Evil Ed. Some of the greatest movies ever made

Jesus helps me trick people.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
you should lynch ya self a copy of 'Dune'. Remember you can't watch dune every day cus the tape will wear out. Obsessions are cool, just ask my imaginary friends!

Mr Sunspot, what's the wierdest video request you ever had? n what kinds of people ask for old movies? do they spot trains too?

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
Three words... Dead Poets Society... staring Robbin Williams, as an unorthdox english teacher. He inspires a love of poetry and intellectual freedom in his students at a strict, upscale New England perp school. Sorry about that... but watch it, I know I loved it...

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

1,903 posts

Posted:
But do you have that movie which has that guy, who has to save the girl before that thing does what it going to do, it's filmed at that place where they have that thing... well do ya????

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
I'm at work and a bit bored myself right now and can't really think of anything to watch or any jokes to post. I was just wondering though, do you sometimes feel like the guy in "Clerks" when you're at work? If you haven't seen it, than watch it and get back to me.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

1,903 posts

Posted:
"My god, your girlfriend gave 47 guys blowjobs... excuess me a second..."

"You sold a FIVE year old a pack of smokes... man that's low..."

"You don't know what a snowball is... ok I'll teel ya..."

God damn I love Clerks...