UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Its May.

Already.

Freshers week only seemed to be the other day. But now there are exams. Like the one I have in 2 hours.

So to you, yes you! sitting exams, Good Luck!

Thankfully I only have a further 5 or so and they end on May 26th.

hug

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
i have no midyears! *dances*

which gives me a 4-day weekend after my 18th *dances then falls over in anticipating of drunkeness*

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
This is the first year I don't have exams in.....well since I was a kid. I guess I can actually enjoy the good weather for a change without the dreaded sense of impending doom.

Best of luck all you exam writing folk. grouphug

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
i don't have any exams at all! yay & woooooooooo.

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
Good luck

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
yay! my exams start on the 26th of may! And they count for half of my final end of uni mark and I have 9 of them! Yay!

If it's first year exams relax! There's no point to revising cos they're piss easy... think about how easy GCSE's would be if you did them now. Soon in third year you will look back and cringe at how easy they were... At least that's the way it was in druham and edinburrgerery...

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
exam....

relax dont get stressed that aint going to make ur make 1%better!

and no matter how they come out there is always another way round them...

laterdays

Step (el-nombrie)

LyraSILVER Member
spiny norman
314 posts

Posted:
exams suck, ive got them coming up to, its rather amazing that most people actually do survive them, considering the limited amount of studying ive done in the past and still done well - ish, i think ill be okay, the only reaon i can stand it is that as soon as there over its SUMMER!!!!! which means sleeping, and eating and poi and thats about it>>luv and luck

if you think that our kiss was all in the lips, come on you got it all wrong man, and if you think that our dance was all in the hips then, oh well, do the twist -The White Stripes

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
Whoohoo, exams on... June 14th... Er.. gimme a month to catch up to you all tongue Actually, my brother had his finals two weeks ago... Oy, so much work to get to summer! I miss the days where the coming of summer*just* meant no school, not horrible exams THEN no school! *sigh* what it'd be like to go back to grade school!

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
fragst mich, wo wir gewesen sind...
du fehlst hier

LyraSILVER Member
spiny norman
314 posts

Posted:
Mwahahaha, my last day is may 28th

if you think that our kiss was all in the lips, come on you got it all wrong man, and if you think that our dance was all in the hips then, oh well, do the twist -The White Stripes

TrillianBRONZE Member
Llamas are larger than frogs.
319 posts

Posted:
Woot, I can't wait, only 16 days! yes! and that means only 12 of Latin... bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce
You're ready to par-tay, right Lyra?
Everybody stresses about exams, but they never end up being as hard as you expect. My sister has AP exams all this week, and I have sympathy stress or something- I had a dream last night that I was taking one and did really badly, and I don't even have any AP classes! ubblol

"I know a good deal more than a boiled carrot."
"Fire!" "Where?" "Nowhere, I was just illustrating the misuse of free speech."

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Right, tomorrow I have to spit out Java.

Friday I must Spit out german words.

SATURDAY ( eek mad) I have to be able to spit out more random stuff about computers.

18th May - I must literally spit out German words (its a german oral exam)

26th - Spit out LOTS of rubbish about old german books and Authours. and im getting exceedingly mash up that night as well as its the start of my holidays!

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
had french oral today, she asked me where would i go on holiday if i had lots of money and i said 'yes, i get lots of money for my holiday' didnt realise until afterwards. Doh! spank

only 2 french and 2 stats exams to go now. whoot!
EDITED_BY: x_aimee_x (1084308581)

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
in my japanese oral assessment the other week i got a word completely wrong because i thought my teacher said it with an extended syllable, when she didnt say it with an extended syllable! does that make sense? either way i dropped a grade because of it spank

senshu - player (what she said)
senshuu - week (what i thought she said)

silly silly second languages!

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I would like to make it clear to the board that Java Computer programming exams are not fun or easy.

rolleyes

Bah.

oh well....and days holiday before starting to revise for fridays exam..unless fridays exam is actually tomrrow...

I should go look that up actually...

stregAi*member
44 posts

Posted:
mmmhhh, exams frown

it's so sad when it's sunny and warm, the perfect day to go out and play in parks, and you have to study instead angry

i have exams between june and july and the only comforting thing is that afterwards, there will be the ejc and more trips and love, waiting for me ubblove

Good luck to all of you and see you at the ejc (maybe...)

wave S*

"We're all mad here"

The adventures first! Explanations take such a dreadful time...

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Yipeeeeee!

Its my last exam until i have to resit it in august!

its in 15 mins.

So im browsing HOP and sending emails.

rolleyes

Good luck to everyone that still has exams.

Evangelical and Konsitutionaly especially, but not limited to.

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
all i can say is - i am sooooooo glad i'm done with all that!! good luck everyone! one day all the stress will be worth it...or so i keep telling myself!!! wink

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
*bump* ...ahem...

Yeah, so *now* I can post on here, and complain about exams. Hmm, first one's on Tuesday, but it's english, and I can't study for that one. But histoire ancienne (ancient history in french), math, and Bio11A (that one is going to kill me) (and then point and laugh at me while I die) (and then talk about me when I'm dead) (just to spite me) (baaaah)

*ahem* So, this weekend has been blocked of as such : study, clean room, study, study, eat, clean room, go on HoP, waste five hours, study, clean, study, eat, more HoP..... by this time it'll be... oh, 2-ish in the morning. Am I really going to do that? not likely, probably no studying will happen. It's just so booooring! >.<'

*wanders away to clean desk, so it might be possible to study in the bedroom*

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
du fehlst hier

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
My first one's on monday... got everything stuck up on my wall but it's going to be coming off my wall tonight and travelling with me to a party ubblol I've been revising non-stop all week, going to have a break just before they start then I'm off into hybernation for two weeks while they take place... eep!

I've noticed I've been cleaning a lot more too... I think it's for two reasons:
1: to have a break from revision and
2: so I don't have to worry about cleaning while I'm hunting for a job...
a different but yet same life waits for me in two weeks... it makes the exams that much more stressful but yet a little bit exciting at the same time...

Good luck Bobo hug

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
Good luck GLI! *Glompage*

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
du fehlst hier

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
Just bloody typical that the best weather all year is during exam time. GRRR! I'm not allowed out of my house! Been in my room all day, on HoP, not studying, staring out the window to the clear blue skies, playing kiddies, and warm sun!!

Not just that, but my friends who's parent's aren't jailing them until exams are over, are going for a spin tonight!!! mad mad mad

Life isn't faaaaair! frown

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
du fehlst hier

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
hmm, i have swot-vac (week off for studying in) this week coming up, but some silly lecturer decided 'heey, lets have our nav and met exams in swot vac', so i have two exams this week, then two next week, then one the week after.

then a month of nothing biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
7 hours and 10 minutes. In seven and hours and ten minutes, I will have written my last two finals. In seven hours and ten minutes, school will be out for the summer...

Must...stay...awake... Must... stay.... awake...

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
du fehlst hier

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Ive got exams, cept there not that major.

Lesse, Got R.S, LAtin, Classics, Music, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and french. Wahhhhh! Its likke my school is trying to kill me.....

Exams suck. It means I cant go to glasto this year.... nxt yr tho... oh yes! Womad, Glasto, everything, ill do it all! hooray!

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
Just did my histoire ancienne exam. Didn't know I could write that much french!! :o

Next... in 45 minutes, math exam. I'm going to die. Not really, I'd just like to think so. Actually, dieing right now wouldn't be half bad, because I wouldn't have to write the exam! ubbidea But no... not really O_o'

4 more hours!

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
du fehlst hier

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
Haha Bobo's free!!!
Congrats biggrin

I just had my first exam because I missed my one on monday but this one went okay! 7 pages of psychology and I honestly didn't think I knew that much! And noooo it's not all babble smile

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
2 down, three to go. Maths, aerodynamics &aircraft systems, and physics. frown frown .

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie