Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Tudor Park Sessions Festival, 30th May (Leics UK)

Login/Join to Participate

flowingchaliceBRONZE Member
180 posts

Posted:
There's going to be a festival type event going on in Leicester at Tudor Park (back of Tudor Road) on May 30th, in aid of a Multiple Sclerosis charity (not sure which one).

It's essentially a BMX comp with DJs that's being put on by The Edge skate park.

Anyway, to the spinny business... Combust from Leicester will be performing some fire antics and would like as many fire/poi/spinny people down as possible to join in the fun! biggrin There will be a designated fire stage/spinning area as there's likely to be loads of kids around, so there'll be plenty of room.

The event will run from 10am - 6pm, and there'll be stalls, and craziness, and laughter, and frolics, and fire and lots of new friends hug (aahh)

I can't go cos I'm in Sheffield re-doing my reiki attunements, which is both biggrin and frown as I won't get to meet up with you freaky lot this time round. Nevermind. There's always the summer smile

If you need help with directions just let me know... you can walk from the train station, and the bus station's really close.

Tatty-bye
*~FC~*

Who looks outside dreams; who looks inside wakes C G Jung

*poppy*BRONZE Member
27 posts

Posted:
weavesmileyThats sound cool, I will definatly be there! Finally something decent happens in leicester...(faints in shock...)...

hehe

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Hi there
This looks like something abit different - nice one
I'd be interested in coming along and maybe running some workshops and getting involved in the Fire Show, I also have a travelling Juggling/Fire Stall
Could you pass on the details of those involved so I can contact directly
Thanks

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

*poppy*BRONZE Member
27 posts

Posted:
seeing as this is sunday...BUMP

flowingchaliceBRONZE Member
180 posts

Posted:
Just an ickle nudge up cos I think you all need to go to this! peace