Zikiomember
4 posts

Posted:
Greetings from singapore,

My girlfriend will be visiting london soon. She's agreed to get some kevlar for me as I can't get them anywhere in my country. I'll appreciate if anyone could tell me where to get them. I need to know the exact location of the shop and when it opens/close. It'd be easier for her if you guys could give me a couple of choice instead of just 1.

Many thanks to all.....

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Hey hey - I know Oddballs in Camden sell it - Not sure of directions though...

You can always just buy it over the internet though - Home of Poi sells it nice and cheaply, just click "Go Shopping" up the top of the page.

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Only Oddballs and the occasional Londoner who has a roll.

A better and cheaper option - is to buy from this web site. It'll only take a few days to arrive and will be cheaper than Oddballs, which is a shop in London. Shops in London tend to be the worst places to buy anything.

Happy shopping smile

Zikiomember
4 posts

Posted:
The thing is that I live in Singapore, ultra far from anywhere...the transport cost might not be worth it, will be the same or more.

Dom, do you have the exact location of Oddballs?

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Hi there
Im currently in India and have alot of Kevlar on me. The prices for sending are cheap here and although the post is not the most reliable - people dont really know what Kevlar is so should be quite safe. Please email me with what you require.
Alternatively, I shall be returning to the UK in a month or so and live very close to London - where I have even more Kevlar. All good quality and good and cheap.
So either way let me know

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

rootzmember

Posted:
i agree
peace

RoOtZ

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
so do i. HoP is the cheapest i've found for kevlar that has reasonable shipping charges. The cost of shipping from nz is cheaper than a travelcard in london!