Forums > Social Chat > Do Fire People Like Fire Drinks?

Login/Join to Participate

Galawenmember
45 posts

Posted:
Here's an interesting discovery I made last week.Most of my fire friend love fire drinks. Meaning drinks like B-52 and Flaming Ferrarri (my personal favorite)How many of you like Flaming drinksOr What drinks do you like in general.Dont drink and flame smileFlame on

Give Me FuelGive Me FireGive Me That Which I Desire-MetallicA

Gruffmember
106 posts

Posted:
Aything thats alcoholic really!!!Favourite fire drink has got to be a flaming sambuca.Fave lager - KronenbourgFave beer/stout - GuinnessFave wines - Definately australian - Shiraz all the way for me!!Extremely partial to a nip of gin and copious quantities of vodka too.I am also a bit of a whisky conoiseur with Laphroig - a single malt 10 yr old from the isle of islay easily coming tops!!It all stems fro my father who introduced me to the joys of alcohol before I was two - form when i could first drink unaided from a normal cup he would let me have a drop of home brew wines and beers. The twenty odd years since then have left plenty of room for expansion - WAHEY!!!

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
yummy B52 YUMMY smileshine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

SteelWngsBRONZE Member
169 posts

Posted:
I work at a liqour store in Boston. Here is a few for everyone to try.Flaming Orgasm 8 ounces Lager 1 ounces 151 Proof Rum Pour the rum into a shot glass and pour a beer mug two thirds full of beer. Light the shot, drop shot glass into mug of beer, consume. Flaming Dr. Pepper 6 ounces Beer 1 ounce Amaretto 1 dash 151 Proof Rum Pour about 2/3 of a can of beer into a glass. Fill a shot glass almost full with Amaretto and use the back of a spoon to layer the Bacardi 151on top of the glass. Ignite and quickly drop the shot glass in the beer glass. Drink quickly Astro Pop ounce Grenadine ounce Créme de Banane ounce Melon Liqueur ounce Vodka ounce 151 Proof Rum This drink is absolutely our most challenging to make. Begin by layering the ingredients in a cocktail glass. Because of the shape of the glass, you will have to continue to slide your bar spoon up the side of the cocktail glass and pour extremely slowly. Once you have poured all five alcohols, light the top of the drink with a long match - again the shape of the glass poses certain problems. Allow the flame to extinguish, and drink this complex cocktail as a shot. ------------------Blessings to all, Peter "When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon ...you just have to outrun the halfling."

Blessings to all,
Peter
When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon ...you just have to outrun the halfling.

Fire Knightmember
17 posts

Posted:
oh yeah! The flaming dr. pepper. Be careful when dropping the shot glass into the beer . I have experienced the liquid splashing out bringing the fire with it . Corparal flame - tell me more about the flaming ferrari.Be safe and love one another.[This message has been edited by Fire Knight (edited 17 March 2002).]

The Welcome Mattmember
193 posts

Posted:
at a club in Canada once I had a Flaming Jesus. I didn't have any idea what was in it or what it tasted like. All I rememberwas that it was on fire. It was fun. smileMatt------------------I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

swiftythefireguymember
61 posts

Posted:
FLAMING LABOURGHINI FOR ME THERE ARE LIKE FIVE DIFFERENT SHOTS ITS ON FIRE AND YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SUCK IT BACK THROUH A STRAW AS FAST AS POSSIBLE THE TRICK IS TO HIT IN ONE BLAST IF YOU GOTTA GO BACK TO FINNISH EXPECT TO BE PRAYING TO THE PORCELIN GOD SHOOT SAFE
Non-Https Image Link

dont ever ask me whta time it is ?where are we? or are we there yet? because the time is now!we here !and we wil never be there !

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Beer's cheaper.

Meh

Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
A bottle of 151 works faster.

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Sounds a tad foreign to me.

Meh

Galawenmember
45 posts

Posted:
Fire Knight - It's served like the flaming lambourghini drink but im not sure what the actual ingredients are. The difference is:A: The color Ferrarri's red Lambourghini's blue I thinksB: Ferrarri's sweeter Lambourghini tastes like liquorice (spelling)I dont like liquorice so I go for the Ferrarri.As far as actual cars go they should invent a flaming Porsche and I'll go to heaven happy.Cantus - you are mistaken, to get as drunk as you will from a flaming ferrarry 40 NIS (about 8.7 US dollars) you need to buy at LEAST 3 1/2 litre's of beer 15 NIS each 45 total (3.2 dollars each 9.6 US dollars total) Sooooooo..... In reality cotails are more cost efficient. (Plus you drink less and get more smile )Here's a name for a cool drink flaming Poi's grinHow do you guys make those cool smileys?Flame on

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I don't drink to get drunk (well not that drunk anyway). I'm a sociable drinker/fraggle.

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
For smilies go here

Meh

Galawenmember
45 posts

Posted:
Thanks Cantus
Non-Https Image Link

Organized Kaosmember
238 posts

Posted:
madness:
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link
------------------Do You ever Question Your life? Do You ever wonder Why? Do you ever see in Your dreams, All the castles in the Sky??

Every morning I wake up and hit the ground yawning...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

Meh

Maximusmember
250 posts

Posted:
Here's one from another bartender:Absinthe Pousse-cafe FlambeIn a pousse-cafe glass.6-layers: start with grenadine, then butterscotch schnapps, blue curacao, creme de banana, creme de menthe, top it off with absinthe. Light it! Pretty blue flame.Photos!https://www.rain.org/~philfear/pcafe2.gifhttps://www.rain.org/~philfear/pcafe.gifFeatured drink at last year's Absinthe Bar at Burning Man.Drink it in one quick glup. Tastes like a candy bar.(I have to use homemade absinthe--it's illegal here.)Also other traditional ways of drinking absinthe involve pouring the absinthe over sugar cubes and then lighting them.Maximus (don't drink and twirl)

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Tastes like a candy bar eh? Well it's a damn site better than tasting like absinthe....

Meh

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
welcome Matt, I know what's in a flaming Jesus: Everclear and 151 set alight.brilliant and yet soooo evil

Jesus helps me trick people.

Ajaymember
158 posts

Posted:
absinthe is evil stuff, i have vague memories of pouring it over a spoon of suger then pouring that back into a glass of absinthe (well somone else did all that, i just drank it lol)

One fine day in the middle of the night,
Two dead men got up to fight,
Back to back they faced each other,
Drew there swords and Shot each other.

fireboyAn angry young man with a passon for metal
252 posts

Posted:
Okay If you want some real DIRNKS GOTOwww.qotsa.com(the offical queens of the stone age band site)then goto BooZE (duh)there are three list of alcohol drinks i have tried some (nughty underage drinking oh whell one more year)some i Wouldn't advise to drink ie rich mans asprin......but its all good (god i hate that saying)all booze and more drinking make me something something?oh wellFor all you out there here is a drinking game my friend has made up.you need 2 bottles of 700ml 100 pipers scotch wiskey.30 minutes to consume streight.a stomach pump and a ambulance.enjoy liver failure!!!!!!(and yes it did happen and he almost died)fireboy( glug glug glug glug glug glug glug )BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

Fireboy

<<SINister miNISister>>
remeber kids jesus slaves

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
I used to be a bartender....Lemon Dropput a round slice of lemon over a shot glass. Pour a bit of sugar over it. Pour Absolute Citron into the shot glass through the lemon and light the lemon. Technically you are supposed to lick the lemon then do the shot then put the lemon in your mouth fully...ending in a great pucker face from my perspective. Most people blow out the lemon first.Jelly BeanMidori, Tequila, 151 and light.Technically most strong Absolute, 151, and Everclear based drinks are ignitable easily. I have a bunch more I can't remember.If you like the color scheme of flames...A SunsetRumTequilaOrange Juice Pour the Cranberry Juice through it so it settles and layers. Don't stir.The flaming sHot in the beer is also called a Depth Charge.For a couple smoothe and tasty drinks that have nothing to do with fire...Brown SquirrelAmarettoKahluaCreamVanilla Ice Cream....blend allAlso add Bailey's for an Irish Squirrel.Banana BancheeBanana LiquerKahluaCreamChocolate Ice Creamor...Screaming BancheeIrish WhiskeyKapaliCreme de MintCreamChocolate Mint ICe Cream(In order to work in the bar I did we had to invent drinks)Tropical PunchMidoriCitronPeach SchnappsOrange JuiceSpriteFor the Heated EffectScreaming NaziGoldschlagerRed Hot CinnamonTequilaTobasco SauceI am not much of a drinker actually, but I have some great bar stories! I might share one later!Thanks for the break!------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Ajaymember
158 posts

Posted:
while the theme of alcohol is here .... im making homebrew !mmmmm cheap beer and the satisfaction of know i made it!

One fine day in the middle of the night,
Two dead men got up to fight,
Back to back they faced each other,
Drew there swords and Shot each other.

Galawenmember
45 posts

Posted:
For alot of coctail recipies gotohttp:\\www.webtender.combest site around

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Fear the Spocktail:Brainwash With A Firehosedefinitely something I wouln't remember taking...These people tried 25 of the dang things."Many men have tried.They tried and failed?They tried and died."-Kwisatz Haderach rememberence

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always