Severlymember
6 posts

Posted:
Here is a vid with me in it wink

The adress is: https://hem.passagen.se/canixe/Fireart-Tanto.mov

You know the procedure, right click on the link and "save as".

Hugs to you all! hug

Poi and stave.
Fire.
Dance.

That is life.

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
cool vid that fire eating is hardcore, the construction site backdrop is way very nice. i would suggest getting a tripod though, itll make ur video compress better as well as getting rid of ne shakes. With your staffin try to keep it moving at all roughly the same speed as when u slow down to do the neck wrap it breaks the flow of the movements. Where did u get the fire fingers from? i so want some. i hope there will be more vids soon smile

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
not bad, very nice locations. Um, you may want to watch it with the level headed (not leaning back) fire eatting, you can plainly see the flames go up you nostrils in the video. When you damage your sinuses you may regret doing that very much.

Severlymember
6 posts

Posted:
Fire fingers are made by wire and sheets of cotton. Works great just look out when the heat starts to go down the wire and into your fingers, just a tip. tongue

Poi and stave.
Fire.
Dance.

That is life.