Forums > Social Chat > It's been awhile...but i'm back...bruised & beaten

Login/Join to Participate

MeneeococoaGOLD Member
torn and bleeding warrior of love
133 posts

Posted:
It's been awhile.... a lot has chaged here... anyways, I'm not gonna bore anyone. I'm back...with more experience, more toys, and just more fun...but I'm not happy now.....

Anyways....ever notice how raving (spinning) can just heal you when your down? I just got out of a relationship I thought was gonna last (no, I'm not here for sympathy) and I just statered raving....and you kno what? I freakin feel better. Works everytime...never ceases to fail. And I am sure that at least some of you know the feeling of "trancing out"..I gotta say...nothing beats that feeling...when the spinning and music and everything just comes together.......it's a great feeling. Anyways... Just reply with whatever you want....I just wanted to get back into the whole HOP thing, and I wanted some friends weavesmiley

~Burn brighter...

I need to find something witty for this so people like me...

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
i totally hear ya. dancing and hearing some kick ass djs always lifts my spirits. mends the soul...

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
although i cant exactly say ive been to a rave (close to the environment tho) i completely agree! cool

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

woodnymphmember
313 posts

Posted:
well,i don't know about raving cos it's been awhile,but i do know that spinning is good for the soul and helps with healing....hugs are good tooo hug
by the way,is the kalistas reference in your name anything to do with the eris mythology(the cheeky little minx goddess of chaos and confusion)and the golden apple,perchance?

EeraBRONZE Member
old hand
1,107 posts

Posted:
A beat that resonates through to the core of your being is a good thing. The trace gets you, takes you in and spits you out the other end with no memory other than a feeling of a high.

Nice one.

There is a slight possibility that I am not actually right all of the time.

MeneeococoaGOLD Member
133 posts

Posted:
Coincidence.....it's a reference to the Filipino martial arts 'founders' of Kali/Arnis......they were called "kalistas" kinda like how swordsmen in Japan are known as samuris. How's that for trivia?

Oh and just to clarify ( forgot to put this earlier), i meant the whole expirience minus the drugs...i dont go for that...im high enough on life as it is now peace i haven't been to a rave either yet...but i hope to go to one soon....if i can find a 'clean' atmosphere.....wish me luck... biggrin

telicI don't want a title.
940 posts

Posted:
Oh, do you do kali? I keep playing with the idea of taking that up. I was playing with my friend's sticks and had ridiculous amounts of fun until he bashed my nose open by accident. Actually, that was pretty funny, too, since it didn't hurt and he looked so shocked.

E pluribus unum, baby.

MeneeococoaGOLD Member
133 posts

Posted:
It's always fun to make people feel bad in situations like that.....make them suffer.....muhahah...haha..haha..ha.......ok...

Well, i don't actually do kali.....but I have learned some of it by watching (who's a better teacher than yourself, right?) I took like one lesson in Vegas cause my dad knew the teacher....it was fun...yay...

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
yay vegas!

oh, i'm sorry. random cheering.

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**