foobaaspinning for ages
125 posts

Posted:
Just wondering....are there any other places out there that have a regular group that meet for a fire twirl every full moon??Here in Perth we are down the beach every full moon, twirling like nutters....it is fantastic!!! Even better this full moon is on Sat night so we are heading outa town for a night at a more remote beach...twirly heaven!!! Cant wait!! mmmm fire, food, good friends, alcohol, music mmmmmm------------------fe fi foo fun

fe fi foo fun

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
there is the Moonfest in Brisbane ...mmm.... I so wish I could atend that fest and meet the lovely Phoenix Fire tribe and everyone from Brisbane (wondering if you attend that efst too, Draevon ?) !!!hugs to you bec, if you happen to be reading this smileshine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

.draevonBRONZE Member
92 posts

Posted:
I wouldn't miss a Moonfest Miss Cassandra ... there's nothing else quite like it, and you'd be hard pressed to get so many fire twirlers in one place at one time for any other reason. We (Incendium) actually did a performance at last months Halloween Moonfest.Ðraevonof Incendiumwww.incendium.org.

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
hmmmm Moonmeets...sounds like a good idea. :PWe are already having a local meet this Saturday..guess we could turn it into a Full Moon Meet. (:------------------ [PLUR]-=Crazy Raver Dude=-

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Well for ***ONCE*** Adelaide is having an outdoor trance party for this fullmoon...I'm going to be taking all my fire gear for it - hopefully we are allowed to twirl smileJosh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
*wistfully thinks of twirling in warm surroundings, beneath a full moon*

Meh

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Cantus - it's gonna be a balmy 21°C on Fri (down to 11°C) so not exactly _warm_ (but not cold either). That is 69.8°F (and 51.8°F) for you weirdos! tongueand 294.15K (and 284.15K) for NYC!

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
Theres a drumming circle that meet up each full moon on the cliffs in Bondi in sydney!Pretty amazing experience!

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

newbiemember
3 posts

Posted:
HEy I used to live up there (half a year ago??) on Tamarama and hear the drums! I love you guys!! Shed a tear thinking back to those days (boo hoo). Did you ever see any spinners in the ravine down to Tam? (we only made it out a few times) Awww. Australia...

coarsemop on firemember
9 posts

Posted:
there seem to be thousands of cool events all over the world except of germany! is that so? if not, could anybody tell me?!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Bendy, it's 3 degrees C here at the minute. Colder at night.

Meh

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
well - the party went off! smilePERFECT weather for fire; 7degrees or so, damp ground clear sky bright moon, great tunes! smile)And loads of flat lawn dedicated to twirling!!!MMM! smileI had a very very good time smile and I think maybe recruited a stack more ppl for Friday night firejam.Josh

IgnitionTerminalsGOLD Member
20 posts

Posted:
Does anyone know if there is a reular Full Moon meet in Brighton, England? I've heard tell but I can't seem to find anyone who knows where it is or when it is (I know it's the full moon, but I don't know if it's just during summer months or what...) Can anyone help me, as I only have about two people to spin with, and them only occasionally. I'd love to meet up with some regular spinners down here.
Cheers.

FORCE CHIP - IGNITION!

HOP Newsletter