Forums > Social Chat > either/or..originally started by FluffyNapalmFairy

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
ok since the either/or post couldn't be transfered over, i thought i'd start it over biggrin

so the age old question....

poi or staff?

Edit: And just because Pounce so sweetly asked me to: this edit is to give credit to Fluffy Napalm Fairy for starting the original thread that became one of the most popular threads HoP has ever seen...And here's to hoping to keeping the tradition alive! :cheers: (psst! How was that Pounce?)

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
go for the sneeze, i hate it when it just "goes away"

PM (private message) or IM (instant message)?

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

shadow steppinofficial hop irken
401 posts

Posted:
oh god me too! then you know you have that little sneeze bug running around in there. im so with you on that.

IM fo sure

ummmmmm

back scratches or back massage?

In my hands I hold your smile and in my heart it runs so wild You are the one you are unique I'm so in love you make me weak And the reason that I feel is like a shadow from a light so if you have the chance to be with me be my shadow in the night

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
oh that's a toughie. grrr, do i have to pick? um, **sigh** i guess i'm gonna go with.....back massages. no wait, back scratches. no, massages, no, scratching, no..dammit i just can't choose!!!! um, how about whichever you'll do for me? wink

hot or cold?

**giggles**

401 posts

Posted:
dont worry i will do both if you let me wink

hot

wet or dry?

In my hands I hold your smile and in my heart it runs so wild You are the one you are unique I'm so in love you make me weak And the reason that I feel is like a shadow from a light so if you have the chance to be with me be my shadow in the night

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
yay!

wet

caffeine or decaf?

**giggles**

401 posts

Posted:
oh caffine definately... but none for you tongue

play in the rain or get out of the rain?

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
nope, none for me.

PLAY IN THE RAIN!!!!

normal snowmen or calvin & hobbes style snowmen?

**giggles**

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
CALVIN & HOBBES!!Yippee!! biggrin

frogs or toads?

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
frogs

ok so with C&H snowmen.....death by ____ series or anatomically correct variety?

**giggles**

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
to fluffy and whomever else is interested:

i kindly asked Pele to edit my original post since i could not, and you have now been given your rightful credit to this game smile again, i am truly sorry!

**giggles**

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
horrid death biggrin

sand castles or snowmen??

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
hmmm, i'd say snowmen

day dream or night dream?

**giggles**

401 posts

Posted:
day dreams cause you always get what you want in those wink

adidas or nike?

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
adidas

roxy or hurley?

**giggles**

The_Pirate_Dyke_BoyHOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
1,079 posts

Posted:
hurley

france or gremany?

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
such the wrong answer! ubblol

um, germany

group or individual?

**giggles**

MandSILVER Member
Keeper of the Spitfire
2,317 posts

Posted:
Ooh, definitely group...much more fun! biggrin

Ok, going back to my original question then...
big snowy mountains
or
summer beaches?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It used to seem to me that my life ran on too fast, and i had to take it slowly just to make the good parts last. But when you're born to run its so hard to just slow down.

Lets steal a spaceship and head for the sun, and shoot the stars with a lemonade ray gun.

Necrusmember
113 posts

Posted:
summer beaches

east or west

Metal Rulezzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!

1,079 posts

Posted:
East endaz 4 sure!!!!

and raaa low the metal yo, sall but the punk ennit!

so...
punk or metal

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
punk

surf or skate?

**giggles**

401 posts

Posted:
skate

rock steady or swing ?

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
are we talking dancing? cause i gotta go with swing.

east coast or west coast swing?

**giggles**

401 posts

Posted:
east coast

monkies?

cute or ugly?

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
aww so cute!

massage or accupuncture?

**giggles**

401 posts

Posted:
massage smile

stir fry or steak?

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
well i know your specialty is stir fry so i'll go for that one wink tho i once in a blue moon love a steak (which actually sounds really good right now)

sticky rice (jasmine) or minute rice (uncle ben's)?

**giggles**

KajiQuantum Theorist
564 posts

Posted:
sticky rice all the way.

switch majors and become an author or stick with it and become a computer programmer

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird, now the world is weird and they take prozac to make it normal again.

1,079 posts

Posted:
whatever ur heart sez:
therefore author

poetry or novels?

D.B.
X x X x X

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
novel

loved and lost or never having loved at all?

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
loved and lost ubblove
well, eventually anyway - in the short term it doesn't seem that way frown

foresight or hindsight?

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

Page: ......