Forums > Social Chat > either/or..originally started by FluffyNapalmFairy

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
ok since the either/or post couldn't be transfered over, i thought i'd start it over biggrin

so the age old question....

poi or staff?

Edit: And just because Pounce so sweetly asked me to: this edit is to give credit to Fluffy Napalm Fairy for starting the original thread that became one of the most popular threads HoP has ever seen...And here's to hoping to keeping the tradition alive! :cheers: (psst! How was that Pounce?)

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

The_Pirate_Dyke_BoyHOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
1,079 posts

Posted:
MYOB, now bak to the pubic question...

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

1,079 posts

Posted:
i no im a hypocrite, but no armpit?

shaven haven, or undergrowth?

who knows how to lower the level of the convo EVERYTIME? biggrin

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
shaven!!!

brazilian or hollywood??

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

1,079 posts

Posted:
I DID NOW U DO MINE!

this is so much fun!!!!!!!1

D.B.
X x X x X

2,568 posts

Posted:
again!!

1,079 posts

Posted:
AARGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is gonna end up with much melting brain fluid being excreted from the nostrils and ears...

brazilian

tennis balls or base balls (pubewise)

D.B.
X x X x X

2,568 posts

Posted:
i dont understand???? confused

1,079 posts

Posted:
furry balls or smooth?

D.B.
X x X x X

2,568 posts

Posted:
oh ummm furry?? smooth makes you feel allittle pedophilic!

mono brow or top lip???

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
lol, so wrong.

smooth

and i'm going to convienently ignore the hostility in earlier posts. i'm fielded enough petty comments. now children, behave.

keep driving or turn this car around right now?!

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
gah! top lip

now same question

**giggles**

2,568 posts

Posted:
keep on driving

which letter M or W

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Quote:

respect for who it wasnt even your thread to begin with. why dont you let the person who made it complain if there inclined to.

mind your own business or stick your nose in everything tongue

your really rude.In fact Im boycotting this thread. Its getting petty, I agree with pounce. I have the right to put my opinion across without getting abused, and it seems to me that you refuse to let someone do that. Someone who doesnt agree with you and you start getting narky? Thats sad

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
M

hit or miss?

**giggles**

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
rolleyes: **sigh** can't we all just get along?

**giggles**

1,079 posts

Posted:
yes we can if we hug each other more, smile and spread out the love more, there is enough love in the world, its just hogged by a few greedy people, share the wealth!!!

hit 4 sure!!

fire ropes or beamers? whats worse?

D.B.
X x X x X

shadow steppinofficial hop irken
401 posts

Posted:
im not sure i understand the question but i like fire ropes biggrin

sail boat or speed boat?

In my hands I hold your smile and in my heart it runs so wild You are the one you are unique I'm so in love you make me weak And the reason that I feel is like a shadow from a light so if you have the chance to be with me be my shadow in the night

1,079 posts

Posted:
neither, ROWING!!!!!!

but at a push sail

punk or metal

(better say the right one...

D.B.
X x X x X

401 posts

Posted:
PUNK RAWK!!! OI OI OI

In my hands I hold your smile and in my heart it runs so wild You are the one you are unique I'm so in love you make me weak And the reason that I feel is like a shadow from a light so if you have the chance to be with me be my shadow in the night

401 posts

Posted:
chaos or order?

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Originally posted by shadow steppin
respect for who it wasnt even your thread to begin with. why dont you let the person who made it complain if there inclined to.

mind your own business or stick your nose in everything tongue

Ok, I'm going to give the fact that your've only been on this board a bit of a chance to say sorry.

Because, what you don't know is that the person who started this thread in the first place is in India right now, so tell me, how can they jump on and say yes or no...

Now as for your actions of posting...

Quote:

mind your own business or stick your nose in everything

what does something like this prove other than just to fuel your ego.

This board was first opened to allow people to voice their opinions, good or bad,... respect peoples opinion and don't force them in to the ground... and people in return will respect yours.

(No emoticons were harmed in the making of this post...)

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

1,079 posts

Posted:
raaa nuff sed yo, lets all be happy now PLEASE???!!!!

erm, there is chaos in order and order in chaos, but thats for another thread

chaos n Anarchy my punkish friend!

NOFX or AFI?

D.B.
X x X x X

401 posts

Posted:
nofx!

decendents or op ivy?

1,079 posts

Posted:
Op ivy!

no the real q is

op ivy or rancid??? wink

D.B.
X x X x X

401 posts

Posted:
and i am sorry to de rail this thread again but since i have been personally attacked i must respond. i have already extended an apology for offending valura however for you to single me out i feel is inappropriate. there were 2 people involved in this disagreement. i feel valura was making somone feel uncomfortable for re creating a popoular thread which was un called for. i understand the original creator is unable to speak up on this issue but it hardly matters. its message board, it does not need to be takin so seriously. if the orignal creator had a problem with it thats one thing but to just assume they will and post on there behalf is ridiculous. i found it to be silly so i made a harmless comment, just giving her a little [censored] for giving somone else a little [censored] and it should have been left at that. valura felt she needed to question my respect for her which upset me because she was not showing respect herself. she was doing a little more then expressing her opinion on the matter and so was i. this whole matter has been blown way out of proportion.

1,079 posts

Posted:
yes it has, and the only way to deflate it is to drop it so i dont want anyone else to bring it up again, even if to apologise. we are all lovely people united by a love of fire and spinny stuff (like Ryu's Haduken) so lets be more lovely and PLAY THE GAME AND ANSWER MY GODDAM, ANAL LIcKING FRICKING QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you please

D.B.
X x X x X

401 posts

Posted:
OoOOOooOoo

tough one but i must go with op ivy we have history smile

green day?

sell outs or good punk band?

1,079 posts

Posted:
im sorry were they ever a tru punk band?
NO!!!!

they were a US rock band from the start, just like Blink and Alkaline, not to say theyre bad, theyre just not punk and they just whine and not be tru to punk. no wot i mean? i mean u no op ivy for god sake, THEYRE punk, not green day.

so sell out all the way

soz u hit a nerve there! bit of an incoherant rant but oh well

ah now the real punk question

ska punk mods or Oi punk skins?

D.B.
X x X x X

401 posts

Posted:
i like to call green day and blink and all them skater punk which i think is good and i happen to be quite fond of green day. on a side note how do you feel about authority zero?

i know you wont like this but im all for ska punk!

johnny rotten or sid vicous?

sorry all out of clever questions

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
ahhhhh, enough punk and ska questions!

um, sid vicious for no real reason.

ok, i'm gonna go back on my original statement there and throw one out for you guys...but that's it! i order it to be true! ubblol

(the original, not played out on the radio now, i.e. like their first album) no doubt or dance hall crashers?

**giggles**

Page: ......