bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
malcolm... can't remember if this topic has already been covered in the full thread but i have not time to read 82 posts to find out... sorry if already done..

i would like to enter all three categories.. poi, staff and edited. is this allowed? will you put all three on if you deem them acceptable or only the one you think is best? cause if this is the case i might save myself the time and just enter one... but would love to try all three if poss.

o and one more question... the poi and staff are to have
NO edits at all is that right? not even a minor fade here and there? not complaining if so in fact i think this would be best under the circumstances...

ta
Rob

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
ta
R

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
this rob fella is a bit crap malcolm, your gonna need to spend a few hours editing his footage.

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
now now PK, that wasn't very nice

OH NO!!! it looks like he is enjoying that spanking....

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
I like the new rules, let the people decide!!! This is quite exciting. I think it also does away with some of the concerns about "what style the judges are looking for". That way nobody can bitch "it's not fair" or "I'm the best, but the judges didn't like my style" or any other such complaint .

Malcolm, I guess that means we have to fit staff, and poi all into a 5 minute clip? There will be no "here is a five minute staff run, and here also is a five minute poi run" We will need keep our entire entry under 5 minutes?
That is OK if so, because 5 minutes should be more than plenty of time in the "spot light". (unless another girl like Sage sends in an entry ) If thats the case, you know we won't mind if you put a little extra from that entry in COL4

[ 13. February 2003, 04:33: Message edited by: santanatwo ]

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
Tempest has a nice old frock you can borrow from him Dan, sure you'd look nice in it

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
Hey!!! this isn't the correct thread for my hat donations her is the place for that https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=000937
It's ok though, I'll TAKE IT!!! I have my adress posted somewhere around here... :looks around: if you can't find it PM me and I'll let you have it... I am EXCITED . I have never wore a "frock" before. Actually, I'm not real sure what a frock is . Is it a hat?

[ 15. February 2003, 04:07: Message edited by: santanatwo ]

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:

right.

pk you (*&(*&%(^%* (*%&^%*&^$.
my smallest freckle has more chance of winning than you do with 5 no 8 years of practise.(of course if you can fit another 8 years and 1 day into the next 5 weeks then you'll be fine)
and all donations to Mr tylers fund are now to be immediately appropriated by the FREEPOI fund running under the guise of the IRA
Rob

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
*runs in... hopes ALL mods realise there has been a small display here of "that famous british sense of humour" known to most of the world(except US) as SARCASM!!!! leaves*
Love
Rob

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by bluecat:
my smallest freckle has more chance of winning than you do with 5 no 8 years of practise.(of course if you can fit another 8 years and 1 day into the next 5 weeks then you'll be fine)

Rob

What the heck dude, i can do that easily.... runs off to divX some space time continuum poi knowledge
bring it on dude.... you know you want to!

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
perhaps you haven't noticed how often I get myself in trouble when using sarcasm....it's not just British.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
so was that sarcasm in the staff thread "new ttn" that was allready previously posted in butterfly 2 weave several days before????
if so i ike your style

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
PK!

Play nicely boys - I'll be buying the vid and laughing at y'all

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank