Page:
AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I just want to say you guys are my friends and i love you all so much it hurts. When can we meet up and wank on about wank "i mean poi" in person, think of the possiblities. By the way you are all so good at poi "i mean wanking on" I'm sorry nyc did i offend your pretty arse. I'm sure we'd have a fab old time. What do you think your place or mine love and kiss I.D.O.L.

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
LOLi'm cool, i like to stalk my teacher around meddle in his personal life.------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
same troll posted this as the superman's my lover thread.TROLLING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.ignore it, my dear HOPers....thank you, and have a nice day smile[This message has been edited by flash fire (edited 25 October 2001).]

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I was ignoring it. I did really well. Ignored it for hours. ------------------C@ntus

Meh

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
I was sorta looking forward into an insulting match smile------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
yeah but you changed the subject....------------------C@ntus

Meh

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
i want the dirty bugger with the pretty arse his type make me drip with pain. as for my personal life you dirty prevre i'm coolfire flash you bore me with your censorship i don't beleive i voted for your bullshit so take a hike

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
*CENSORED* (*evil grin*...ignored)CRD[This message has been edited by CrazyRaverDude (edited 25 October 2001).]

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I'm so cool because I can troll on BBSs, yah dirty buggars!

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
so you're saying that just cos some watery tart through a sword at me, I can't wield supreme executive power?

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit - my, my the air is mighty thin up here....

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Lovely weather we're having for the time of year don't you think?The Begonias are coming in nicely.More tea Vicar?

Meh

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
rotfl smileJosh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
There bizarre thing is; I was singing "An English Country Garden" as I was typing it...------------------C@ntus

Meh

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Now now everyone...If you are going to make it a good insulting match I actaully want some decent words used like:You Stupid *CENSORED* *CENSORED* and your mother *CENSORED**CENSORED* *CENSORED* *CENSORED* with your pet cow *CENSORED* *CENSORED* *CENSORED* so shove that up your *CENSORED* *CENSORED* *CENSORED* And I hope it hurts.See now wasn't that easy? grinLove and Light-heartedness------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Ok I'll give it a go....You Stupidly forgot to buy some milk and your mother has just returned from the vets with your pet cow, Clarabell, only to discover there is nothing to put in her tea.....How am I doing so far?------------------C@ntus

Meh

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
What I want to know is why you even bought the cow home in the first place - what's wrong with the 3 magical beans you could have got off the vet for her - would make that cup of tea just that little more interesting? smile

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Ahh now this is getting to be a good thread smilehehehehehehehe grin------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Once, long long ago, in a not too distant land. There was a cave. And in the cave there lived an creature. Not a very big creature. And certainly not a very important creature (not even important enough to warrant a name). But a creature none the less.Now it fell upon this creature that he should have certain tasks and duties as befits his station. Duties bestowed upon him by the King himself. But, being such a lowly creature, his duties in turn were also lowly. Consisting of climbing to the top of houses and cleaning out the guttering with his furry little body......

Meh

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
..... and sitting in chairs, petting small dogs....

Auspoiboymember
219 posts

Posted:
.....but the little creature did not like this work, he always wanted to be a lumberjack. Alas, the king had expressly forbidden him from becoming a lumberjack. Only if he gave up his first born siamise twin sons would he ever be allowed to take his place in the mighty forests. The fateful day came when his first born siamise twins were born and a knock came at the door....

Good on usGood on us all

Insatiable fire-faerie (Angie)BRONZE Member
150 posts

Posted:
........ok ok....whos been handing around the shrooms maan !!! lol....you guys are Crazy!! but I love it ....anyway carry on with the story ........ smile

"You've got red on you!" Shaun of the Dead

Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
ROLF[This message has been edited by Marlboro (edited 26 October 2001).]

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

sandmanmember
65 posts

Posted:
Before the little creature could even reach for the door handle, in burst three men clad all in scarlet robes. From their attire and demeanour he instantly took them to be Europeans.'I didn't expect the Spanish inquisition!' he stated in alarm and to no-one in particular.Fortunately it turned out that they weren't inquisitors at all, but the King's royal baby collectors, who for historical reasons too obscure and curious to mention, or even remember, always wore the ceremonial scarlet robes when collecting twins.They all laughed at the mistake and the little creature offered them tea, which they declined, politely. Then, gathering up the twins and concealing them within the voluminous folds of their clothing, they swept out of the cave and disappeared into the night, laughing as they did so.'Surely now I will be granted leave to become a lumberjack!' thought the little creature to himself, and he settled down on the floor to await the King's summons.

Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
...Months and months past, and no word from the king, the creature decided to take it easy and smoke a weed. Just as he was about to inhale there was another knock at the door, no-one was there, just a package. He went inside, smoked his j (priorities!!) - and opened the packet. Inside he found 1 regulation, creature size Lumber-jacks jacket, 1 bra, and a set of suspenders.....[This message has been edited by Marlboro (edited 27 October 2001).][This message has been edited by Marlboro (edited 27 October 2001).]

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Sandman ... Nooooooooobody expects the spanish inquisition... among their fierce weapons are ....

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

catboymember
167 posts

Posted:
fluffy pillows, saws and axes. Infact, the spanish inquisition had collected up all the fluffy pillows saws and axes and taken them back to spain so no one else could carry out genuine inquisitions...meanwhile, the creature had tried on the suspenders and bra. he found the bra was a bit baggy, but he liked the feel of the suspenders. the lumberjack-jacket was just what he had always dreamed of... then it struck him... if he hadhow could he be a lumber jack if he had no saw or axe... and if he could only get hold of sdome pillows, the bra would fit a treat...

you can take the cat out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the cat

rexmember
263 posts

Posted:
i may be new to this message board stuff... but uhh.. trolling? didn't i hear something about that @ the club....?

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Rex, trolling....the act of arbitrarily trying to insitgate on here...and in a very cowardly manner...anonymously.Anyway...But since the poor creature had no pillows, no saws and no axes he needed to think quickly to acheive his dream.He gathered up all of the furr he saved from previous sheddings (he was going to make a lovely toupee for the king but hey, emergency situations call for drastic measures) and he shoved them into the bra. He smooshed and shoved it around until he had a nice firm little set working that seemed to fill out the lumber-jack jacket and suspenders quite nicely. He looked in the mirror but something was missing. A nice rack such as this required a little facial enhancement. He took some berries and painted his lips cherry red. 'Perfect.' He thought. Now to the task of a saw and axe....but he only had a pocket knife and his teeth. He stood and puzzled over what he should do.....

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
Wow it's amazing the things you guys will come up with when there's no topic grin------------------We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonMost Memerable crowd saying "Hey look that dude's gonna set himself on fire again!"

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
when it finally struck him! The poor little creature had forgot that he purchased a regulation axe years before, in hopes that one day the King would allow him to fulfill his lifelong dream. The creature grabbed his axe out from under the bed and headed out his cave singing, "I'm a lumberjack and I'm O.K. I sleep all night and I work all day" *whistles* When SUDDENLY...

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

Page: