KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
*Kate walks in, looks around*Hey this is new....Well as a matter of fact, I am just starting to learn staff, doubles too.*sits back*This could be a whole new board for me smile------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
wohoo!whats up lady? yeah, this is going to be a lot of fun. i have been playing with my staff more than my poi lately.addicted

anyone got a light?

jedimastahmember
97 posts

Posted:
Yay Staff Yay

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
ha ha - you should see me with a staff - I make EVERYONE look good!! grinOh well - only tried for a total of around 30 min I guess!But I will get there! Just wait and see...I'll win the video competition in like 2014 and with a laser-projection, hologram staff no less!!! wink------------------Take thy beak from out my heart,and take thy form from off my door!

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
(Gives big high five to everyone in the room)Nice! (twirls staff, throws in air, spins in circles)Hey well now we got all kinds of breathin room, I supose we have Malcolm to thank.Thanks big guy,You da' man.N8.

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
:looks around the room, which is big enough to swing two cats, attached to a staff:EXCELLENT, -------Great stuff, but Pozee and other 'multi-talented' spinners please keep us informed of the poi world, we've all earnt lots off each other and it would be a shame to seperate them out too much.But, please remember to put "Staff" in our thread titles still, coz lots of people just go through the days posts on the homepage.------- grin grin grin grin------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nzFire is the test of gold; adversity, of strong men. *Seneca, (4 BC - 65 AD)*

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
Everyone is talking about staff now where have all the poiers gone!!! smileOh well, I really want to learn staff as well as poi, but I think it looks a lot harder. Any way nice new,,,er,,,Room.Laters.F_S ------------------Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehe :-)X?

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

Vikmember
21 posts

Posted:
YAHHOooooooo.. STAfff forum.. With ya grin there Nix .. SHEYAH

vik... dreaming with 2 stars **

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I'm feeling a bit unhappy right now. So I've just come in here to soak up some of the happy vibes from this thread.

Meh

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
Cant rain forever Cantus, not even in Devon. smileNix?

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
It can in Ireland.

Meh

Belgarathmember
51 posts

Posted:
"i am home"------------------The Sand...The Surf... The Flame.

The Sand...The Surf... The Flame.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Lesson 1: move your head out of the way.What else would you like to learn?------------------C@ntusIn the past, the fools would pay, to see the freaks of the day. The contradictions of the norm. The bizarre, the wonderful and deformed.No need for the tents and the cages now. The wool is over our eyes. In front the TV circus - a freakshow in disguise.

Meh

GodlovinSpongemember
125 posts

Posted:
RIght now Im loving the feel of my long staff that is about 3 inches bigger than me.. and I keep doing the hand wrap cause it just feels tres cool.I got a few moves going.. but I need more practice so I can get some real cool moves going. I finally figured out a comfortable way to do my 360 spin so I dont kill my wrist. Now I want to figure out how to spin behind the back really well.... *heads off to the staff-lesson part of the site*------------------May the fire of God burn its impression on your heart.

May the fire of God burn its impression on your heart.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
In my experience an efficient finger spin + momentum is all that's needed for a really good BTB spin.Oh and lots of practice. Always lots of practice. Forwards, backwards, left hand, right hand. . . Both hands at the same time ( grin) It'll come eventually.------------------C@ntusIn the past, the fools would pay, to see the freaks of the day. The contradictions of the norm. The bizarre, the wonderful and deformed.No need for the tents and the cages now. The wool is over our eyes. In front the TV circus - a freakshow in disguise.

Meh