Forums > Technical Discussion > Non toxic -non flammable paint

Login/Join to Participate

Goddess_Of_Pyremember
107 posts

Posted:
Does anyone know of any company that sells or produces a non toxic non flammable body paints or paint that can be used upon ones skin? I do alot of shows where I like to paint myself up and would like not to be set ablazed while wearing it if at all possible =) any URLs or suggestions ? Its greatly appericated, Thank You

And all my days are trances And all my nightly dreamsAre where thy gray eye glances And where thy footstep gleams-In what ethereal dances By what eternal streams. Edgar Allan PoeThe prophet is a fool and the religious man is fucking mad, and for the multitude of your sense and your inequity, and the great hatred......NANCY BOY

PoiDragonmember
33 posts

Posted:
If you can set up blacklites use the neon dance paint that this site sells.....and the fire looks SOOOO cool under the blacklight!!! but other than that i don't know of any that are non-toxic except professional body paint...(but those are flammable) so you might just be out of luck.

The Dragon of The Poi