SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
how many spins does a gallon of fuel last you? Just out of curiosity..------------------"When a Man Lies He Murders Some Part of the World These Are the PaleDeaths Which Men Miscall Their Lives All this I Cannot Bear to Witness Any Longer Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation Take Me Home"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

adamricepoo-bah
1,015 posts

Posted:
Obviously this'll depend on the size of your wicks. For me, I get 10-12 light-ups from one gallon (that's about 3 per liter).

Laugh while you can, monkey-boy

NYC_not_PKOne Tyred Guy
203 posts

Posted:
32 Oz of lamp oil will give me three burns with my 6' of 2" cathedral folded kevlar wicks. Same for torch fuel. I think that converts to about the same as Adam.The TIME varies according to the fuel type. With torch fuel or lamp oil I run out of tricks way before I run out of fuel.I am also, hereby starting the "Superman must light up" campaign. I know that peer pressure is wrong. I'd never pressure anyone into doing anything dangerous that they didn't feel ready for... but c'mon, don't you want to be cool? winkI mean hey, I'm sittin' out here patting myself on the back doing a three beat corkscrew with fire and you're out bustin' 5 beat weaves with dog chains at Target. smileI know, I know. When you're ready, and be safe. Unless you lit up already, in which case I'll just shut up!

PK is a god.. i love the Peeekster.

.:PK:. [poiinthepark founder member]

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing smileSTAY SAFE! hug

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
hee hee thanks mrmoI have just been clued in on a gathering that happens every friday around 10:30. I was invited by at least 4 people at he rave i went to this past weekend. Next friday i am going. Its called Pyro-something-or-other.. All i know is, i finally found a group here in the are that spins fire on a consistent basis. I am ready. I am ready for a fire hummer baby!I think ill observe next friday, amkes some friends, then join in the following week or so. I want to check out people's hardware before i make my own. BUT when i do light up, it will be a testament to everyone on the board! Because i never would have done it without everyone's help and backing."S"------------------"When a Man Lies He Murders Some Part of the World These Are the PaleDeaths Which Men Miscall Their Lives All this I Cannot Bear to Witness Any Longer Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation Take Me Home"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain