bhawkmember
48 posts

Posted:
I just had an idea, it'd be really cool if someone built a square room made entirely of mirrors. On one wall there would be a one way mirror to allow photographing and making movies, but inside it would be compleatly reflective. I dunno if you'd want to spin fire inside something like that, but high intensity glowsticks or Rav'n lights might look cool.Unfortunantly, I dont have the money, or space to build something like this, but maybe some of you richer peeps might smileIf anyone has actually tried this Id really like to know how it looks

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
you that would be cool.. i was twirling in a very small room @ a club (i guess like the cage dancing area thing maybe) and it looked cool, but i didnt have the photographers and all that...where do u live in MD? do u have parties out there?

pjmember
277 posts

Posted:
bhawk: Already been done -- it's called a dance studio. Many are designed specifically so you can see yourself from all angles while you are practicing.-p.