Cagemember
174 posts

Posted:
I was just wondering if there were any spinners from the southeastern corner of Michigan? If so, I would love to get together, even if I could just watch a troupe practice. I've been spinning for well over a year and have had no instruction. I'm getting kinda bored with what little I know and would adore meeting some new friendly faces. Oh, and I'll be at Theatre Bizarre, too. So if you wanna experience something a little unique this Halloween, I'll see ya there.

Without further guilding the lily and with no more ado, I bid you farewell and sweet dreams...

dreedmember
1 post

Posted:
what's theatre bizarre?! i'm in farmington.

Cagemember
174 posts

Posted:
It's an incredible Halloween masquerade! I don't want to ramble on about it here but if you get the chance, check out www.theatrebizarre.com. It's an experience of a life time! I highly recommend going on Saturday October 25. Bands, acts, fire performers (Lucifire from Ireland will blow your socks off), and everyone there is in costume. Hope you can come! Oh btw, I'm in Farmington right now, my bf lives here.

peace, love and chaos,
cage

Without further guilding the lily and with no more ado, I bid you farewell and sweet dreams...