JeStErSILVER Member
enthusiast
214 posts

Posted:
I have mentioned something about whether or not spinning with colored flames could possibly influence your aura? (in a coloring flames thread): considering that the flames would often pass through your aura could they change it's color? ie this could then be used as a form of therapy? using color therapy and the chakras which i believe may vary achording to what u may have read (ie is the heart chakra green or pink) but theoretically could it work, ie to cure a migrane - spin with purple/magenta flames; to give yourself more enery spin red flames; etc, yes/no/maybe?

Trying to play the Akashic records,
but my turntables not compatible.

Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
JeStEr---- not sure about that, but as for the poll, I don't think poi can increase your aura, but I think it definitley has a positive effect on it, sort of smoothing, soothing effect, if that make sense..:-)~M

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
In that theory then the colours I wear should effect my aura and they really don't. I find I am more influenced by the color of the environment I am in, more so than something immediately on or about me. That and I think to really have a strong effect it would have to last longer. I dunno. With this theory glowsticks could have an effect too, if you think about it. Maybe it is just me. Besides, when I have a humdinger of a migraine the last thing I want to do it spin...or think...or move...or hear anything loud...or see anything bright.It's all personal and really what you make it I think. I say try it and report back what you find! I hope I am pleasantly surprised! smile------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
in theory...Using kerro sould diminish your aura because orange light is supposed to cleanse a space of aura. Maybe the fumes dont help too, but the meditive mindstate created by any form of fluid practice and thought should make it bigger, as should all the healthy exercise.However I can only see other peaples and not my own, so I dont know. Ha!sorry about the peaple.

Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
Wait isn't poi Knagish for Flaming Aura? I'm getting close to keeping a weave going forever without it looking like my hands are working or even moving. It's neat to walk around a campground just BS'in with ppl havin glowsticks going in what's almost an after-thought of a weave.------------------We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonMost Memerable crowd saying "Hey look that dude's gonna set himself on fire again!"

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

s-p-l-a-tmember
383 posts

Posted:
hehehe... 'expand' ??Auras on each person vary from small to larger, more colourful to less...These are natural, there is nothing better or worse about a person with a small or large aura..nothing to do with how 'centred' a person is. (Or how much twirling the person has been doing!) And fire twirling cannot affect the "size" of your aura. Coloured flames cannot directly affect the colour of your aura. Flames, environment, smells, sights, sounds... these can forms of colours...anything can really, especially meditation and even deeply concentrating on particular thoughts. I could see them constantly as a child, and can see them now when in a deep meditative state.

The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.- B.B.King

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I only see them when Im incredibly boored ;-)

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
I also see auras, but they do not have color. I personaly belive that auras are on a spiritual level. We have more sences than the five...I think people that see auras are not realy perciving them with their eyes, even if they think they are. I think that in order for physical things to affect your aura they need to affect your mind and spirit first, because I don't think physical things can directly affect a persons spirit, they are on different planes of existence. But that is just my opinion. I have seen and experienced other things as well. We should start another thread for one of them. (OBE) Out of Body Experience, Bilocation, etc.

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!