Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > summer spinning 2003™ Clapham London 31st may

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
Its time for another big summer spinning in london get together. and While Doms not here.
I'll do the do.

So how about a big gethering on
saturday 31st mayfrom 2 onwards
bring parafin, cake,
pic nic, extra cake
blankets and toys

I think its a synergy clubbing thing that
weekend tooo

see you soon

Ohh com come Whhhooooopoopwhoooopppp
there might be cake

[ 10. May 2003, 09:19: Message edited by: Glåss ]

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Boing!

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
is boing like bump?

so come on then Mr Glass, when is the next one?

(not that i'm impatient or anything )

[ 04. June 2003, 13:32: Message edited by: flid ]

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
https://uk.photos.yahoo.com/bc/evafunkychicken/lst?&.dir=/Clapham+31st+May+2003&.src=ph&.view=t

I'll add some more photos tonight

"I don't take drugs. I am drugs" - Salvador Dali

sunny

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
Hey Sunbeam, any chance we can have slightly larger versions of your pics. I know Bammers is only small but now she's teeny..

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
yeah those are pretty tiny, the first one also looks incredibly simular to one of my photos?

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
@ TEMPEST

Glad to see that size matters with guyz too

hey sunbeam, if there's any chance of getting a copy of the other shots you took that would be cooooool .

It was really cool to spin with you last night. Tit's and arse babe....tit's and arse

Bammy

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
all the way bambam baby

I'm going to make you all bigger I just resized them to put them on my HoP photo album 'cause I didn't want to get in trouble for trying to upload HUGE pix. The bigger versions are all at home I'll do it tonight.

Flid are you trying to accuse me of nicking your pictures and passing them off as my own? Could it be we were both taking pictures at the same time - well when you see the bigger versions you'll be able to see exactly how and why my pictures are far superior to yours

"I don't take drugs. I am drugs" - Salvador Dali

sunny

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
hehe, i'm sure. They do look uncanilly simular thou :

[image]https://photos.offline.org.uk/showpic.php?picid=t2672[/image] [image]https://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/e7cfa8c5/bc/Clapham+31st+May+2003/firey+people+on+clapham+common.jpg?bcHWy3.ATrK2H53h[/image]

I don't mind if you wanna put any of my pictures on there thou, that's why i put copyright info on the bottom, so people know where they originated from.

Page: