smiley_dup1member
108 posts

Posted:
Hi everyone,

I have just moved to Townsville in Noth QLD, and I am trying to find like minded firey people to play with

If there is anyone out there in the Townsville area that wants to get together, post here so we can sort out times/places etc.

I don't like living below the tropic of Capricorn..... and now I seem to be in England...... how did I get here???

SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
hey hey

i used to live in tville... and i cant say i ever seen any twirlers... but then again i didnt go out much... sooooo...

but now that i know theres sum1 up there- when i come on hols later on in the year i know i'll have sum1 to twirl with!!! YAY!!!

im guessin u would be twirlin on the strand or near there???

if ya wanna add me to msn or email or whatever im sure we can keep in contact so that when i come up we can get together and twirl.

ooooh im gettin excited already!

And wherever you've gone and wherever we might go. It don't seem fair. Today just disappeared.

Va'ealleGOLD Member
Super-mega awesome master of Awesomeness.
2 posts

Posted:
haha i've lived in townsville since i was 2, and i've been twirling a few years now smile my msn's scerrick@hotmail.com if you wanna meet up or something smile

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
the OP was in 2003 wink

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

triptricianSILVER Member
UFO Spotting
350 posts

Posted:
Hey am townsvillian born and bread man just started spinning in feb keen to meet other spinners in the ville. let us know if you wanna catch up will shoot you an email soon

would rather have a bottle-in-front-of-me than a frontal lobotomy

"The dangers of life are infinate and among them is safety"(geothe)

janela7stranger
2 posts

Posted:
Hi there,

I have just moved to Townsville.

Picked up a poi in the last year and like to have a spin in the lovely queensland wheather.

Looking for some people to twirl with =)

Jane

triptricianSILVER Member
UFO Spotting
350 posts

Posted:
Hey Jane, where have you you moved from. How you finding Townsville so far? I live work and play in Townsville so if you are looking for someone to spin with i am always keen. Peace out and try not to work to hard

Chris
EDITED_BY: triptrician (1316389755)

janela7stranger
2 posts

Posted:
hi chris,
finding townsville great so far. weather has been great and anticipating my first FNQ summer =)

just found a place near the water so i'm a happy person.
any tips for a newbie?

jane

triptricianSILVER Member
UFO Spotting
350 posts

Posted:
very nice. Is the spot near the water near the beach or you rocking out in the parks along the river. Good to hear you are settling in well. Tips for begginers...sit back and relax. If, while trying to learn a new move, you get too stiff, or struggling to get your hands in the right place at the right time, stop take a few deep breaths clear your head and tackle the move methodically.

Mackeystranger
1 post

Posted:
Hey, im moving to Townsville in a few weeks and would really like to learn to fire twirl...does anybody know of any classes going?

danielforbes1member
1 post

Posted:
Hey everyone, I'm in Townsville for the weekend and would love to have a session with someone! anyone around?