swiftythefireguymember
61 posts

Posted:
hey guys i have recieved an e mail from a company in the middle east and they are looking for performers to go and perform at hotels and clubs all expenseses are paid so who's interested in seeing the world between jan 15 - feb 15
post on this thread and e-mail me @

swiftythefireguy@hotmail.com

dont ever ask me whta time it is ?where are we? or are we there yet? because the time is now!we here !and we wil never be there !

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
I'm interested if I can get more info on it.

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

SmokyDavySILVER Member
Do my poi look too small in this?
394 posts

Posted:
They actually contacted me too, I think they sent out a form letter.. I told them it would make more sense to send people over from Europe to the Middle East.

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
im up for that. email onna way.

N

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
A serious word of warning...I've heard of a number of cases where people have gone over to the UAE (United Arab Emirates) for work, performing, tradework and otherwise.

A number of them resulted in very unpleasant treatment, in particular the women, but also a number of men.

There's a number of cultural reasons why Westerners may have trouble adjusting, and sometimes the cultural reasons are genuine and sometimes garbage.

If you get in trouble in a foreign culture, you often have nowhere you know of to turn to, so this situation can get veyr messey very quickly.

Please please please be very wary of work in this area, and try to get current references from westerners you know of who have retruned happily.

If anything seems dodgy, or too good to be true, be very very careful...

I have sent them an email asking for any NZ performers currently in NZ who have worked with this person and I for one would not go over there without talking to several people who relate good experiences.

Think of the number of dodgy club-owners/businesspeople you know of in your area and then apply that percentage to this situation.

Please, everyone, be very very careful, (especially the ladies!)

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

swiftythefireguymember
61 posts

Posted:
i was thinking further of this and im wondering if they are just hiring hostages still going to dig up facts thanks for the replys

dont ever ask me whta time it is ?where are we? or are we there yet? because the time is now!we here !and we wil never be there !

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
extra thread dealing with the UAE email

Here's antoher thread covering the same topic...

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?