Page:
MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I haven't heard anything about Burning Man this year, probably because all the Burners are still decompressing. How was it?

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
what has the world come to

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

Le Skunkmember
84 posts

Posted:
ooh that reminds me i forgot forrest (nice wix) and charity and others, i'm sure..that'll learn me to drop names now people are gonna get pissed that i forgot them...
i will never thank anybody again!!!

also allow me to take this opportunity to invite you dumpster diving circo cats to NYC if you can get here, i have a couch for ya, maybe even 2...my roommate cooks a mean dinner and as we are a household full of fire performers we would love to prod you about running away and joining the circus...so Sage if you and the mysterious arashi (hmmmmm...meow...cat ears...are you who i think you are? sunrise spinner?) are sick of starving fun you can come over here for terrorist panic alerts and invasions of personal space galore...also all people who missed us at bm come down and play while it's still warm and we can go to the park, i'm sure there are some decompression plans already in the works for NYC (and probably boston too), all cute fire performer girls (nyx?) that want to play with us are welcome on our couch following a brief yet intensive screening process. we can provide inspiration...

ah well. if not, see ya next year, i promise new trix (and you better have some for me too)

btw i am kickin myself for missing that circo de fuego show, i came too late and was stuck outside with some extra action on my shoulders relaying to me stuff like "there are 3 beautiful girls on stage with fire fingers all dancing around and stuff". somehow i feel that even with such a in depth play by play description i probably missed the essence of the show...kinda felt like listening to a parade on the radio.

finally, like i said before the whole thing started, let's stop talking about burningman lest our heads collectively explode...

peax

Skunk
PS now to hack all websites bearing pix of me that morning i woke up wearing a skirt...

nomadBRONZE Member
retired
356 posts

Posted:
> PS now to hack all websites bearing pix of me that morning i woke up wearing a skirt...

I have one. Will post it online soon.

You look cute with a white skirt.

Nomad

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
i'm only about 1 1/2 hours away from NYC by train and do get to the city on a somewhat semi-regular basis so name the date and we'll work out a spin!

"Dancing can reveal all the mystery that music conceals"

~Charles Baudelaire

Maximusmember
250 posts

Posted:
*sigh*

The sole cultural advantage of living on the east coast: being that close to Nyx...

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
yes the kitty ears are actually surgically implanted at this point, at least it seems so...
yes i heartily stumbled around the playa with some fire toys in my hands, and sunrise was usually the point when i was coming down enough to actually attempt coordinated activities... especially at the freaq nasty set at our dome, i think i broke the sound barrier with my boody shakin that morning...now i remember you, skunk, i think you were on a bike when we last spoke. there were two of you then, (hic)what happened to your double? (hic)
yeah i think every totally sexy person on the east coast was in that el circo show we did... i fell in love like 18 times this trip... meoww purrr....

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
oops i mean west coast

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
quote:
The sole cultural advantage of living on the east coast: being that close to Nyx..
Awwww....
But let's not forget that i am moving to Santa Cruz CA this coming June!

Right now i have to soak up as much of the east coast as possible, which means many trips to NYC and Boston!

~Charles Baudelaire

Le Skunkmember
84 posts

Posted:
well the skunk hasn't lost his touch...

i knew it was you Arashi! by the way my double is still there, in your mind, if you want it to be...though i do miss my 80 acres fixer-upper bike stripey ever so much...

what's this i hear about cultural advantages? i was not aware that the city considered by most to be the most inluential center of the world in so many industries, cultures, fashions and respects was so lacking, but i guess i will have to meet this nyx first...

oh and Nomad maybe we can submit that picture of me in my welding skirt to the competition?

anyway i can hear the whip cracking time to go back to w3rk...

have fun on the west coast with all your hella hecka "culture"
peax
Skunk
skunk.13378u.org

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
quote:
what's this i hear about cultural advantages? i was not aware that the city considered by most to be the most inluential center of the world in so many industries, cultures, fashions and respects was so lacking, but i guess i will have to meet this nyx first...
Uh oh.....
well, maybe Maximus has simply never been to NYC....
then again, maybe I cast a spell on him...

luv & light

~Charles Baudelaire

Maximusmember
250 posts

Posted:
Maximus has been to NYC, several times. I've gone to shows at Coney Island High and CBGB's, spun poi in the Sheep's Meadow, stayed in the Village, danced at the Bank, scored blunts in Washington Square, did the Met and the Guggenheim, shook my fist at Sherman, cried at Strawberry Fields, and lived off the best pizza slices on earth.
I didn't dis the Big Apple. Maximus would never do that.
...but I may be in need of a St. John's wort and vervain amulet.

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
guess what, they got video of the burn on the website now. if you watch carefully, at 1hour and about 6 minutes, you can catch a view of me and my girlfriend rushung the man. look for the white shirt, out in the open, looks like one person, then you can see two. got almost the same feeling watching it as being there

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

Kylamember
1 post

Posted:
I had the best time of my life at Burning Man. Did anyone come and visit us at Proclamation Camp? There are some pics here:

https://saturn5.com/olivia/images/events/bman2k2/

Can't wait until next year!

- K

Amazonmember
9 posts

Posted:
Hello all you Burners!
Is anyone going to the NYC decompression party in November? Me n some other poi Torontonians are coming down for it, it would be fun to hook up and spin with some fellow freax!
I think its the sealspace.org peeps putting it on again. Havent heard many deets.
Also FYI the Toronto Decomp is coming up soon! Its going to be sooo fun!
Hope to meet some of you Burners sometime...
Smut n Fire,
AMAZON

nomadBRONZE Member
retired
356 posts

Posted:
I'm going with the rest of the A.N.T.H.E.L.I.O.N crew. I know 1337 will be there as well. Anyone else?

Nomad

Amazonmember
9 posts

Posted:
The Toronto Burn Community Presents:
STARRY * PLAYA * NIGHT
Toronto 2002 Decompression Party
check out https://www.burningmooseman.ca/decomp/

for info!
see you all there yo!
AMAZON

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
Me! Me! I'm going! (can you tell i'm excited?!)

~Charles Baudelaire

Page: