vaperloc...the mightylook @my member
466 posts

Posted:
Ok I am gonna try once again to find fellow poi/staff enthusiasts in my area.I know most people around here have a hick mentality and dont look at poi as an art,therefore we are few and far between.However i know Ya'll (you all for you yanks)are out there .Cmon we must come together as Texans.

There are no obstacles only challenges.
Very funny scotty now beam down my pants.
[colour."green"}What would willie do?

AHH theres too many wee leprechauns i cannae squash them all

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
there are some fire folk in your area, but they don't seem to frequent HOP much.

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

466 posts

Posted:
back to the top again maybe it will be seen ,dammit you hicks answer, I am a hick too so dun get all pissy

morticaimember
8 posts

Posted:
hey dude just a word of advice.the whole hick thing might be turning people off. where in north texas are you and maybe i can help you.i am in north texas too;but if you do not tell me where you are then i guess i cannot help you.

check out our site at https://www.dragontrybe.com

LET THE FLAME CLEANSE YOUR SOUL

466 posts

Posted:
If people are offended by the word hicks then i am sorry that they are hicks and cant deal with it.
I am from Fort worth like it says at the bottom of my posts.Posts: 109 | From: Ft worth Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 | IP: Logged It is actually richland hills a mere 1.6 miles from fort worth. If yo uwant im me or email me at vaperloc@yahoo.com and yahoo messenger,vaperloc1 on aim.
btw I am a sarcastic ass,but am sorry if anyone takes offence to my words.

[ 03 September 2002, 19:04: Message edited by: vaperloc ]

LaBelleRougemember
4 posts

Posted:
I don't know where in Texas you are but there are several fire troops in Dallas who are always looking for new people to twirl with. One such groop (of which I am a memeber) in Pirokinetics.
check out www.fireinmotion.com for more info. We aren't all hicks!

Building steam with a grain of salt. -DJ Shadow

DioHoP Mechanical Engineer
729 posts

Posted:
Hey I'm just past the north side of TX in a little state called Oklahoma Would I be welcome to show up at an event or whatever? Me and my boys here are a little ancy... nothin fun to do in the Dust Bowl / Bible Belt.

PM me if you got anything coming up!

What hits the fan is not evenly distributed.

xtremravr...was here..member
337 posts

Posted:
howdy parter vaporloc..im in the dfw area...arlington actually!! i havent been on here in a while and a friend of mine told me about the post so ithought that i would say what-up!! as labellrouge said...who i belive is melissa, if im not mistakin'..the pyrokinetics are a great group of peeps..i was going to spin with them but at the time i had too much of a load to devote as much time as they wanted me to. but i actually did my first live performance in front of a crowd of about 100 2 weekends ago at hawkwood in denton..maybe you were there?? if you go to "raves"..you can email me or pm me if you ever wanna get together..i have a wharehouse in mansfield that i practice out of and im allways willing to spin sum fire, if i have the time between school being self employed and going to parties and smokin weed..hehe oh did i say that outloud?!?! my bad lol well talk at ya later vaporloc!!

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

SilverEyesmember
45 posts

Posted:
Hiya! I'm SilverEyes, one of the ringleaders of PyroKinetic. We've been a bit busy of late, so I haven't had time to keep an eye out on the HoP board. We just did a gig out at OzzFest this past week, and I was so proud of everyone - La Belle Rouge rocked, as did all our other folks.

I'm working on getting an open sanctioned spin location in the DFW area; in the meantime, e-mail me at silvereyes@fireinmotion.com, and I'll fill you in on our next group practice session and location.

XR - got your note; congrats on the Hawkwood thing. Funny thing about that place; it's where all the local fire groups got their start, including PyroKinetic and DragonTrybe.

Brody - we have some land up in E. Oklahoma; whereabouts are you guys at?

[ 14 September 2002, 04:14: Message edited by: SilverEyes ]

xtremravr...was here..member
337 posts

Posted:
well hello carole!! how are you?? im fine and hoefully i will be able to get some more gigs , but who knows..i was gonna go to zen fest but now im not gonna be able to make it...so im gonna have to wait for meltdown 4...hehe that sgonna be a party!! well gotta go im at school!! hah

ryan

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

FlintSILVER Member
10 posts

Posted:
Alright, I am back on. it has been a long time but here I am. The rumors of my death where in no way exagerated. to answer a few of the questions ... Yes I am still in Texas, Yes I am still spinning , and Yes I still teach others Poi and Stage Sword / Staff Combat. Talk to you all latter.
Love Flint.