Page: ......
pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
ello to all sheffield poi and fire spinners out there, as i can see there are quite a few that use the bulletin board here! recent talks with several poi'ers that i know, we would like to meet up on sunday 30th december @ endcliffe park (ecclesall road)for an afternoon/evening of poi and fire frolics in the park to celebrate the festive seasons and see out the year before the mad new year parties where ever you may be going! basically just to have fun, meet other ppl that are unfortunate not to frequent headcharge or planet zogg and so we can all learn some new moves etc...so what do you all think? can you make it? post you replies here and i will put up more details..
thank funk for poi!
pk

[ 05. December 2002, 09:37: Message edited by: PK ]

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
Pk your an angel!!! (with a sparkley halo to match) should be back in sheffield for sunday so i guess i'll see you all then!!

hope your all well xxxxxxxxxxxxx

catboymember
167 posts

Posted:
yeah, will be going, thistle you can have a lift, and dont worry, I have gone from a tiny little car to the biggest tank of a car (nearly as big as your van!) in the past couple of weeks... you can have a look at it on friday... ...are you still coming down?...

b:)

you can take the cat out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the cat

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Yes Cat Boy I am coming to visit with you in Leicester on Friday. But not this Friday the 21st, next Friday the 28th. Can't wait to see tank
Onelove, Thistlefirepixie

Sorry Sheffield folk for getting so off topic on your thread. Sorry.

Are we nearly there yet?

MTM MonsterMoat monster
208 posts

Posted:
Mr Cantus cannot come to the pc right now. But he would like it known that he wishes to attend my poi in the park this month. He is hampered in this wish by a lack of somewhere to stay. So if anyone can aid in this kindly jump up and down waving a hastily fashioned flag

*thinks of Jenny Agutter in the Railway Children but becomes queasy and has to stop*

A good deal of growr, some grr and quite a bit of snarl, spit and some biting. just a regular day at the office.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
lmao
i would jump up but bambam is allready stopping at my pad... anyway not much longer in this house so the future is looking up!

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
sorry cantus im homeless that evening but you know me i will go were i fall...perhaps i shouldn't be making that pulic knowledge...eeek!

MTM MonsterMoat monster
208 posts

Posted:
Homeless?

A good deal of growr, some grr and quite a bit of snarl, spit and some biting. just a regular day at the office.

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
yeah i don't move into the house until monday but hopefully im coming back to sheffield on sunday so i can come to the park and play!

x

MTM MonsterMoat monster
208 posts

Posted:
And where will you be staying whilst you're there?

Have you any clue where Liam is by the way?

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Still not answering his phone mouse. But I left a message about yellow food substances.... so that may give him a reason to reply asap.
Mwa!

*Dibs starts to wonder where she's staying when she goes to Sheffield in Sept.....* Hope Spirals back by then. He said I could sleep in his hair! yay!

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
The last I heard Liam was staying with some friends across the road from his old flat.

Are we nearly there yet?

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Yeah. I spoke to him whilst he was staying with them. Then he went to Stonehenge and now.........*poof* vanished. In a cloud of spiraling smoke

*Dibs clicks her fingers* Just like that.

*Dibs runs to the top of the highest mountain she can find and calls out to Spiral* "Come home soon Sacred one. I miss you!!"

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
rachel, just go along to caroline's house and demand a bed for the night. i know caroline is down south, but if anyone else is at home they will all undoubtedly not mind or they'll be too drunk to notice (if there's no one there any more i told them to leave a key in the outhouse).

and if that doesn't work, find out where joe is staying and just turn up expecting free board and lodging. (there's nothing like getting your own back
Non-Https Image Link
)

wherever you go, there you are.

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
and liam never did come down to stonehenge.
Non-Https Image Link

for those that don't know he hit himself in the leg with his staff and, in his own words,

"My foot is so swolen now I cant wear any shoes, my calf (except for the place I hit it) is bright yellow, my knee and thigh are both starting to swell and my ankle has turned blue. going to go back to hospital asap, and will be staying with annie and niall, and ed. Its a right bitch, the less my leg hurts the less movement i'm getting in it."
Non-Https Image Link

so i'm sure we all hope he gets better soon (at least in time for headcharge next week).

and if he's not fit to spin by the time i get back to sheffield i'll make sure he's got an injury that's actually worth complaining about.

Non-Https Image Link
*tries to be menacing but doesn't quite succeed due to liam's 4 foot height advantage*

Non-Https Image Link

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Poor Spiral and his poorly leg. Last e-amil I had from him he said Dr said it was not feasible to go travelling atm. Sorry I didn't make this clearer on previous post. *sends where are you? and get well soon vibes out to Spiral*

If anyone is stuck for a bed for the night on sun 30th they are welcome to hitch a lift back to Nottm with me and crash at mine. So long as you don't have dog phobia.

Onelove, Thistlefirepixie

[ 23 June 2002, 09:54: Message edited by: Thistle ]

Are we nearly there yet?

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Gutted for him. He was sooooooooo excited about going. Bless. Wonder why he's not answering his phone? awwwwwwwww

big kiss for him (although Dibs' needs lots of yellow pages to get that high up. And then she'd probably get vertigo and fall and hurt her leg too, and it would all end in immense badness once more)

Filled with badness.......

MTM MonsterMoat monster
208 posts

Posted:
That would be good Thistle. I... erm... I mean Cantus doesn't seem to have your phone number but he'll email you.

MTM MonsterMoat monster
208 posts

Posted:
Bite his knees james

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
find me a pair of stilts and i will

Hook's baneWill bite you (unless you tickle behind my ears)
188 posts

Posted:
Noona has some. Pk has some. Pete (big fella, looks like a robot predator. Wanders round Headcharge. I'm sure you've seen him) has some. Take your pick.

...tick tick tick....

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
3 pairs of stilts eh?
excellent. we can attack him from all sides

MTM MonsterMoat monster
208 posts

Posted:
If only there were 3 of us. There's 3 of me come to think of it we are legion yadda yadda yadda....

legionmember
73 posts

Posted:
no no little jimmy.
we are legion

We all float down here.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Rather disturbing. Nice email address btw. Is it real?

Meh

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
great i have somewhere to stay!! so i will be seeing you all on sunday. talking of the one who needs no stilts anyone know of his where abouts??? he seems to have disappeared he must be roaming around somewhere....if his injury is allowing him too

anyhow see you all on sunday xxxxxxxxxxxxx

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Hi Rach, Annie phoned me from some motorway someplace yesterday. She said Liam is at Ed's house. I don't actually know where that is but you might.

Meh

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
he was living in an old pub just over the road from st georges church and mappin street but i don't know if he's moved house yet.
if he has he's down in hunters bar just round the corner from where the rest of us will be living

legionmember
73 posts

Posted:
we're deeply offended c@ntus.
are you accusing us of providing false information to this wonderful website?
if you don't believe it, try it.

We all float down here.

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
yep tracked him down i got a text from ed today apparently he's making good use of the sofa, im sure we'll see him on sunday ...so stilts at the ready guys...hope he's standing and recovered xxxxxxxxxxxxx

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I had aleady tried it when i wrote that post Legion. As you well know.

Meh

Page: ......